Vodafone Balance Transfer: Overloaded things are not good for human beings. It applies to all things like money, happiness, sadness or something like this. I can’t help you regarding to your personal life problems but I can definitely solve your technical related problems like if you have more talktime or data in your Vodafone sim from your limit and you don’t want to waste it then the only way you have to use Vodafone Balance Transfer before it gets expired or if your stupid friends or loved family member run out of balance then this Vodafone Balance Transfer is very useful at that time.
So today I’ll tell 🗣 you following methods for Vodafone Balance Transfer to other Vodafone number.
Recommended: How to increase RAM in Android Smartphone
Recommended: How to increase Jio 4G Speed
What is Vodafone to Vodafone Balance Transfer 📮?
This feature is recently launched that’s why so many customers 👥 don’t know about this Vodafone Balance Transfer feature, so I tell you What is the Vodafone to vodafone Balance Transfer. According to this feature, you can able to send ✉ your Vodafone balance to another person or receive ✉ Vodafone balance from another person who is using the same SIM as Vodafone. From Sender’s account, talk time balance (as charge) will deduct and receiver will get those balance instantly.
How to 🤔 Vodafone to Vodafone Balance Transfer (Main Balance, Data)
So lets start 🛩 to know the process of Vodafone Balance Transfer without wasting a single second 🕓 of yours.
Before We Go ✋ For Vodafone Balance Transfer
Before starting the Vodafone Balance Transfer process lets discuss its terms and conditions (*) which will apply when you use Vodafone Balance Transfer feature to another person 👤.
- Both side should be same operator network 🗼 like if you are using Vodafone sim then the receiver should be using Vodafone sim.
- You can transfer Vodafone balance to another Vodafone number from Rs. 5 to Rs. 30 at one time 🕓.
- You can transfer Vodafone balance to another Vodafone only one time in a day.
- Your Vodafone number must be 3 months old and the receiver Vodafone number must be 1 month old.
- Few balance will be deducted as a service charge while transferring balance.
- Vodafone operator is not responsible for your lost amount of balance in case of entering wrong Vodafone number.
Lets Go 🏄 For Vodafone Balance Transfer
All you need to do is just follow some simple steps 👣 and then you can easily able to follow Vodafone Balance Transfer.
- First of all open dial pad of your mobile phone 📱 and dial *111*3# from your own Vodafone SIM.
- Now you need to enter the amount you want to send your lazy friends or loved family member.
- Now enter your friend or family member mobile number 📞.
- For example you want to share Rs. 30 to your friend then *111*3#, You will have to add them to your sharing account.
- Now check if they are added to your account for sharing Vodafone balance..
- You are done friends.
Always love your stupid friends and your family members ❤️, someone isn’t lucky like you.
All Network 🗼 Balance Transfer Method
Now, at least smile, guys, a small one will be awesome for us. We spent some time 🕝 for this article. If this trick work for you, you can share with your friends so that they can also use this trick in future when they need it and believe me helping our loved friend is one of the best feeling in world. You are lucky if your childhood friend is still your friend like me. You already have met him.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post on “Vodafone Balance Transfer: (Transfer TalkTime Vodafone to Vodafone) (MAIN Balance Data Internet)”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result in front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem regarding this post just feel free to comment in comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Good Bye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse: