How are you TU readers? I hope my genuine tips and tricks about technology helping you a lot. So today I am giving a full tutorial about “Pradhan Mantri Yojana” to transfer or receive cash without having a smartphone or having an internet connection. Yes, you heard it right, you can transfer or receive cash by just dialing a number (*99#) from any mobile. Just stick to this post to know complete about it.
Recommended: Airtel Opera Mini Handler Tricks
Recommended: How to increase Jio 4G Speed
What is the main purpose behind it:
As we all knew that our Respective Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modi Ji took a big step in December to stop corruption and black money. He declared that “Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 will be banned and can’t use more for the transaction” and frankly speaking my friends I totally in favor of this step.
We all know that everything has its own merits and demerits. This step has also its own merits and demerits. That’s why Mr. Narendra Modi Ji launched a facility to transfer or receive cash without having a smartphone or internet connection. This is basically focused on poor people who can’t afford a smartphone or internet connection or they don’t know how to use it.
What are USSD Codes?
I will tell you this in simple language, Let me tell you its full Form USSD Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. It is just a full form if don’t understand it then ignore it. A USSD Code will help you to get information about your network balance. Just like it, You can also do any transaction without going to bank. You just have to do following clicks and you are done.
Before start of ussd codes *99# Banking:
Before using this service for any transaction, first go to your nearest bank 🏦 branch and get your mobile number registered through which you can do your all transaction. After it has been registered, you will be given a MMID also known as Mobile Money Identifier.
Ussd Codes Banking *99# Transfer, Receive Send money Without Internet
Now I am going to tell you how to do all process and do the all kind of transaction without going to your bank.
#1. Welcome Display
First type *99# on your phone, a screen will open on your mobile screen. Next you have to enter your MMID on the screen presented in front of you.
#2. Balance Enquiry
As you type your MMID number and then pressed ok or next button, you can see many services appeared as a option in your mobile screen. Just select your desire services and go ahead like if you want to know your balance, then type 1 and press ok, you will be asked to enter your 4 digit PIN number. Enter that and follow the procedure.
#3. Mini statement
If you want to know or want to view your bank account mini statement. Then you have to come at welcome screen first, at welcome screen you have to press the number allotted to mini statement. Every bank has different number allotted like in Corporation bank account, the mini statement is allotted at number #2. So you have to type 2 and click ok or send to view your own mini statement.
#4. IMPS Fund Transfer
If you want to transfer cash or fund from your mobile phone then this option is for you. The thing you have to do is just press the number allotted to IMPS Fund Transfer in your mobile screen and open it. After open it you will see two options:
- IMPS to mobile: IF you want to use this option then click its desire number that is #1. This will prompt you to enter beneficiary”s mobile number, MMID and account.
- IMPS to account: IF you want to use this option then click its desire number that is #2. This will prompt you to enter the IFSC code and then account number, followed by the amount.
#5. Generate OTP or MPIN
While doing transaction, some bank ask you to generate OTP (One Time Password). To finalize your transaction, you will have to generate an OTP which you will have to enter on the USSD menu.
Similarity, some banks ask you to enter MPIN to finalize your transaction, to enter your MPIN you will have to go few previous steps.
Why should we use it?
- It is safe and secure method to transfer or receive cash without having smartphone or internet connection.
- No app required in your phone to use this method just do few clicks and your are done.
- The most important point, it can be used on any phone rather it is GSM or Multimedia.
- No internet connection required for using this method. You have to play with USSD codes.
- It has very friendly and easy to use menu so that anyone can implement it.
Things to remember:
While using this method, few points you have to keep in your mind. Like you can send money as low as RS. 1 and as high as Rs. 5000 per transaction. You will also be charged Rs. 0.50 per transaction which will be add on your bill of telecom operator.
Secondary, as you are using this method the thing you have to remember is you have to type USSD codes fast like in few seconds. Otherwise session will be expired and you will need to enter all those ussd codes again.
That’s it guys, just follow these instruction and use this service without any hesitation. This is the full tutorial about this trick but if you see something is missing and that should be here in this post then please tell us in comment box i will surely implement it or if you are facing any problem regarding to this post or any other cool trick post, let me know i will definitely solve it.
You May Also Like
- How to Root All LAVA 4G Smartphones (All A, Iris Series)
- How to Root All Intex 4G Smartphones ( All Aqua, Ace, Series)
- How to Root All Gionee Smartphones ( All S, M, Marathon, Elife Series)
- How to Root All DELL Smartphones ( All Venue, Streak, Series)
- Best Notepad Tricks (Codes & Hacks)
- Airtel Free Internet Tricks
- Elon Musk Resume Template Download: The Real Iron Man
- How to Transfer Airtel to Airtel Balance (Main Data, Money)
- How to Root All Motorola Smartphones (E, G, M, X Generation)