You all have an app named as Google Drive, few of knew how to use it few of don’t know. So today I am going to explain in detail how to use Google Drive, how to upload a file on Google Drive and how to download a file from Google Drive. Just stick to my post till the end and be professional to use Google Drive.
Recommended: How to transfer balance from Airtel to Airtel
Recommended: Download any torrent file with IDM
What is Google Drive?
Google Drive is an application that came from Google factory. Google made it for their users to upload their files in cloud safely and securely. Google drive is an online file storage service that provides 15 GB of storage for free users and if you want more storage you can easily buy it from Google. The best thing about Google drive is you can use it anywhere.
What kind of files can I upload to Google Drive?
You can upload almost anything to Google drive but I am giving a list of few of the them
- You can upload any type of documents like Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Drawings.
- You can upload any Kinds of music files (MP3, MPEG, WAV)
- You can upload Videos files of full HD (1920*1080)
- You can also upload any kind of software or apks.
- You can upload any pictures files (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, WEBP).
- Text files
- PDF files
- Markup/Codes (CSS, HTML, PHP, C , JS) and some others
- Microsoft word Excel and PowerPoint files
How to start up with Google Drive?
Uploading a file on Google drive is like a cup of tea, it is very easy to upload any file on Google drive.
- Open Google Drive.
- Click on upper left “NEW” option.
- Select the second option “File Upload”
- Now the choose the file from your system or device and upload it easily, that’s it.
This is very simple to implement but if you are facing any problem while uploading or downloading any file. Just right down in comment box. You will surely get your answer. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️️
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse: