Overloaded things are not good for human beings. It applies to all things like money 💰, happiness 😃, sadness or something like this. I can’t help you regarding to your personal life problems but I can definitely solve your technical related problems like if you have more talktime or data in your Tata Docomo sim from your limit and you don’t want to waste it then the only way you have to use Tata Docomo Balance Transfer before it get expired or if your stupid friends 😝 or loved family member run out of balance then this Tata Docomo Balance Transfer is very useful at that time.
Recommended: List of All Tata Docomo ussd codes
Recommended: Get Tata DOCOMO 2G/3G Internet GPRS settings
So today I’ll tell 🗣 you following methods for Tata Docomo Balance Transfer to other Tata Docomo number.
What is Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo Balance Transfer 📮?
This feature is recently launched that’s why so many customers 👥 don’t know about this Tata Docomo Balance Transfer feature, so I tell you What is the Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo Balance Transfer. According to this feature, you can able to send your ✉ Tata Docomo balance to another person or receive ✉ Tata Docomo balance from another person who is using the same SIM as Tata Docomo. From Sender’s account, talk time balance (as charge) will deduct and receiver will get those balance instantly.
How to 🤔 Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo Balance Transfer (Main Balance, Data) 2017
So lets start 🛩 to know the process of Tata Docomo balance transfer without wasting a single second 🕓 of yours.
Before We Go ✋For Tata Docomo Balance Transfer
Before starting the Tata Docomo balance transfer process lets discuss its terms and conditions (*) which will apply when you use Tata Docomo balance transfer feature to another person 👤.
- Your Tata Docomo number must be older more than 3 months.
- Both sides should be same operator network 🗼 like if you are using Tata Docomo sim then the receiver should be using Tata Docomo sim.
- You can transfer once in a particular Tata Docomo number in one day.
- Some extra amount like Rs. 1 will charge from your account balance as service ⚙ charge.
- You can’t transfer more than a fixed limit per day.
- Tata Docomo operator is not responsible for any lost amount of main balance in case of entering wrong Tata Docomo number.
Let’s Go 🏄 For Tata Docomo Balance Transfer
All you need to do is just follow some simple steps 👣 and then you can easily able to follow Tata Docomo balance transfer.
- First of all open your message app on your mobile phone 📱 and type the following message.
- Now you will have to type this message BT<space><Receiver mobile number><space><amount> and send it to 54321.
- For an example like if you want to transfer Rs. 20 then your format would be like this BT 123456789 20
- Now you will receive a transaction ID via SMS
- Now to reverse the Tata Docomo balance you need to type RBT<space><Transaction ID>and send it to 54321
- Now ask 🗣 your friend or family member to confirm that he received balance or not, he will get a message.
- You are done friends.
Always love your stupid friends 😚 and your family members ❤️, someone isn’t lucky like you.
Now, at least smile, guys, a small one will be awesome for us. We spent some time 🕝 for this article. If this trick work for you, you can share with your friends so that they can also use this trick in future when they need it and believe me helping our loved friend is one of the best feeling in world. You are lucky if your childhood friend is still your friend like me. You already have met him.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post on “How to Transfer Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo main Balance”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem 😣 regarding this post just feel free to comment in comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Good Bye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- How to Speed up Increase UTorrent Downloads upto 4 mbps
- How to reset/unlock any screen lock in your Android mobile phone
- Best 200+ Proxy Server List (Latest, Free, Proxy Server)
- How to Take Screenshot on any Android smartphone/mobile, PC, Laptops, Tablets
- Best Wireless Mouse Under Rs 1000 for Laptops, Desktop
- Best Android Smartphones (Mobile) Under Rs 15000
- Best Wifi Names for Hotspot or Home Wifi (Surprise your Friends)
- Best DSLR Cameras Under Rs 25000 (24MP, WiFi, CMOS)
- Best Web Browsers For PC, Laptop (Windows, Mac)
- List of Best Torrent Sites for Free Downloading