Overloaded things are not good for human beings. It applies to all things like money 💰, happiness 😃, sadness 😞 or something like this. I can’t help you regarding to your personal life problems but I can definitely solve your technical related problems like if you have more talktime or data in your MTNL sim from your limit and you don’t want to waste it then the only way you have to use MTNL Balance Transfer before it gets expired or if your stupid friends 😝 or loved family member run out of balance then this MTNL Balance Transfer is very useful at that time.
So today I’ll tell 🗣 you following methods for MTNL Balance Transfer to other MTNL number.
Recommended: Bypass Jio 4 GB/1GB Limit per day
Recommended: Best Gaming laptop Under Rs. 70000
What is MTNL to MTNL Balance Transfer 📮?
This feature is recently launched that’s why so many customers 👥 don’t know about this MTNL Balance Transfer feature, so I tell you What is the MTNL to MTNL Balance Transfer. According to this feature, you can able to send ✉ your MTNL balance to another person or receive ✉ MTNL balance from another person who is using the same SIM as MTNL. From Sender’s account, talk time balance (as charge) will deduct and receiver will get those balance instantly.
How to 🤔 MTNL to MTNL Balance Transfer (Main Balance, Data) 2017
So let’s start 🛩 to know the process of MTNL balance transfer without wasting a single second 🕓 of yours.
Before We Go ✋ For MTNL Balance Transfer
Before starting the MTNL balance transfer process lets discuss its terms and conditions (*) which will apply when you use MTNL balance transfer feature to another person 👤.
- Your MTNL number must be older more than 3 months.
- Both sides should be same operator network 🗼 like if you are using MTNL sim then the receiver should be using MTNL sim.
- You can transfer MTNL balance to another MTNL number from Rs. 5 to Rs. 50 etc.
- You can transfer once in a particular MTNL number in one day.
- Some extra amount like for Rs. 15 Rs. 3 and for Rs. 50 Rs. 10 will charge from your account balance as service ⚙ charge.
- You can’t transfer more than Rs. 50 in a day.
- MTNL operator is not responsible for any lost amount of main balance in case of entering wrong MTNL number.
Let’s Go 🏄 For MTNL Balance Transfer
All you need to do is just follow some simple steps 👣 and then you can easily able to follow MTNL balance transfer.
- First of all, open your dial pad on your mobile phone 📱 and call on 1503 or 9869012345.
- You will get a 4 digit pin or key which will help you for transaction.
- Now you will have to type this number like this “*450#<4 digit key or number>*<Amount>*<receiver number># ”.
- Like this type *450#1234*20*123456789#
- Now ask 🗣 your friend or family member to confirm that he received balance or not, he will get a message.
- You are done, friends.
Always love your stupid friends 😚 and your family members ❤️, someone isn’t lucky like you.
Now, at least smile, guys, a small one will be awesome for us. We spent some time 🕝 for this article. If this trick work for you, you can share with your friends so that they can also use this trick in future when they need it and believe me helping our loved friend is one of the best feeling in world. You are lucky if your childhood friend is still your friend like me. You already have met him.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post on “MTNL Balance Transfer: 🤔 (Transfer TalkTime MTNL to MTNL) (MAIN Balance Data Internet)”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem regarding this post just feel free to comment in comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Good Bye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- Airtel Free Internet Tricks (5 Ways)
- How to increase Jio 4G Speed
- How to take Get Credit TalkTime or Net MB Loan Number USSD Codes
- How to get 2G/3G/4G Internet settings for all Networks
- How to Activate/ Deactivate Do Not Disturb (DND) Services for All Network
- How to Port In/Port Out to Any SIM or Network
- How To Use TeamViewer to control your PC by your Android Smartphone
- Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From (PC, Pendrive, Hardrive)
- Best Wifi Names for Hotspot or Home Wifi (Surprise your Friends)
- Ussd Codes Banking *99# Transfer, Receive money Without Internet
- Best Notepad Tricks (Codes & Hacks)
- Apps to Boost (Increase) Internet Speed in Android
- How to Make Bootable Pendrive (Windows Xp/7/8.1/10)