Unity has strength! All of my friends know about it 😊, if we are together, it’s hard to breakup us. That’s why I thought 💭 lets make a combined post of all networks 🗼 available in India like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Aircel, Reliance, Reliance Jio, BSNL. I already have made a post on that but I thought it is time to consume to open each and every post one by one. So guys enjoy this post, it has all ussd codes and methods to transfer talktime and data balance in all network, just use your smartness and bookmark 🔖 this post to stay updated from all customer care number of all network. So without no more time for yours lets start this post.
So stay tuned with TechkyUniverse to be updated from the ussd codes and methods to transfer talktime and data balance in all networks 🗼 like (Airtel, Aircel, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance, Reliance Jio, Tata Docomo, MTNL, BSNL, MTS, Telenor, Videocon).
Today I’m going you to tell, how can you transfer balance from one number of same network operator to another number of same network. Didn’t understand,😜 don’t worry that’s why I’m here. I want to say:
I hope you guys understood now well what I want to say above. Okay 👌! now you got my point so let’s start the main topic and that is “How to do it”. Calm down guys I’m jumping right to it.
Balance Transfer Codes 📞 (Data MB 🌏 Net Balance, Talktime) All Network
Let’s start with what we are here. 1st I will tell you how to transfer main and data balance from one Airtel number to another Airtel number.
What is Airtel Balance Transfer?
This feature is recently launched so, many customers don’t know about this feature, so I am going to tell you What is the balance transfer from one Airtel number to another Airtel number really means. According to this feature, you can able to send your account talk time to another person who is using the same SIM as Airtel. From Sender’s account, talk time will deduct and receiver will get those talk time amount.
That’s it guys that were my genuinely best post on transferring the main balance of the same operator between two people✌ I don’t think that you will face any problem in this process after reading from📖 this post but if you are facing any problem regarding this post while implementation then please let us know by commenting in the comment box so🎁that we came back 🔙 with satisfied answer. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
You May Also Like:
- Airtel Free Internet Tricks (5 Ways) (Working)
- How to Activate/ Deactivate Do Not Disturb (DND) Services for All Network
- Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From (PC, Pendrive, Hardrive
- Best Wifi Names for Hotspot or Home Wifi (Surprise your Friends)
- Reliance Jio 4G sim in any 3G smartphone
- Reliance Jio USSD Codes 4G Prime Membership Plans Net Balance Check | Packs, Plans, Data
- Ussd Codes Banking *99# Transfer, Receive money Without Internet
- How to Invite all facebook friends to like FB page (Single Click)
- Best Antivirus for Android Smartphone
- How to Make Bootable Pendrive (Windows Xp/7/8.1/10)
- List of Best Torrent Sites for Free Downloading