New day, new requirements and then start searches on Google. This is what became our daily routine. That’s why I’m again here too with a cool trick and its name is “How to transfer main and data balance in Reliance Jio. Stay with me to find out more interesting in this post😄
Today I’m going you to tell, how can you transfer balance from one number of same network operator to another number of same network. Let’s start the main topic and that is “How to do it”. Calm down guys I’m jumping right to it😂
How to Transfer Main Talktime Balance and Data Net from one Reliance Jio number to another Reliance Jio number
Now its time for⌚7th one, I will tell you how to transfer main and data balance from one Reliance Jio number to another Reliance Jio number.
What is Reliance Jio Balance Transfer?
This feature is recently launched so, many customers don’t know about this feature, so I am going to tell you What is the balance transfer from one Reliance Jio number to Reliance Jio number really means. According to this feature, you can able to send your account talk time to another person who is using the same SIM as Reliance Jio. From Sender’s account, talk time will deduct and receiver will get those talk time amount.
Things to Remember:
Before starting the process, we should know few important thing like:
- You should have same network operator on both sides like Reliance Jio on both side.
- You can transfer an amount like Rs.5, Rs.10, Rs.20, Rs.50, Rs.100, Rs.150 etc.
- Few balance will be deducted as a service charge while transferring balance.
- Reliance Jio operator is not responsible for your lost amount of balance in case of entering wrong Reliance Jio number.
Let’s Do It:
Guys still we are using free services of Reliance Jio like we are using Happy New Year Offer nowadays which will end up🔚 on 31st March 2017. After that few users will👥be a part of its Prime Service and few users will👥 throw or chew this 😂 Sim.
Transferring main balance and Data is under process and soon this🔜service will be implemented for every user,👥 then I’ll update it😉. Stay connected with us.☺
That’s it guys that were my genuinely best post on transferring the main balance of the .same operator between two people✌ I don’t think that you will face any problem in this process after reading from📖 this post but if you are facing any problem regarding this post while implementation then please let us know by commenting in the comment box so🎁that we came back 🔙 with satisfied answer.
You May Also Like
- How to Take Screenshot on any Android smartphone/mobile, PC, Laptops, Tablets
- Airtel UC Handler Tricks (With Proof)
- How to increase Jio 4G Speed
- Airtel Free Internet Tricks (5 Ways)
- Get Reliance Jio Broadband Connection in your Area
- Ussd Codes Banking *99# Transfer, Receive money Without Internet
- How to Invite all facebook friends to like FB page (Single Click)
- How to Make Bootable Pendrive (Windows Xp/7/8.1/10)
- Apps to Boost (Increase) Internet Speed in Android