If you want to transfer your balance to another but don’t know to do that then don’t worry welcome to our blog, here we will try to tell you how to do Reliance Balance transfer from one phone to another phone. To know how to do that just stick with us.
Reliance Balance Transfer 📮?
You can transfer talktime balance or internet to another Reliance user.
Reliance Balance Transfer: Help Your Favorite Ones 🤗
So lets start 🛩 to know the process of Reliance Balance Transfer without wasting a single second of yours.
Reliance Balance Transfer T&C
You have to follow these things while process.
- Both sides should be same operator network like if you are using Reliance GSM sim then the receiver should be using Reliance GSM sim.
- Your Reliance number must be older more than 3 months. (Important)
- You can transfer Reliance balance to another Reliance number from an amount of Rs. 5 to Rs. 100
- You can transfer Reliance balance to another Reliance number once in a day.
- Some extra amount will charge from your account balance as service ⚙ charge.
- You can’t transfer more than Rs.100 in a day.
- Reliance operator is not responsible for your lost amount of balance in case of entering wrong Reliance number.
Lets Go 🏄 For Reliance Balance Transfer
All you need to do is just follow some simple steps and then you can easily able to follow Reliance Balance Transfer.
Update: Reliance has stopped their Reliance balance transfer service because Reliance is shutting down
- First of all open dial pad of your mobile phone and dial *367*3# from your own Reliance GSM SIM.
- Now enter *312*3# and type your lazy friend or family member mobile number.
- Next step is you need to enter the amount you want to send.
- Now you have to enter the PIN number and the PIN number is 1.
- Final step is just to click on Send button.
- Now ask 🗣 your friend or family member to confirm that he received balance or not, he will get a message.
- You are done friends.
Now, at least smile, guys, a small one will be awesome for us. We spent some time 🕝 for this article. If this trick work for you, you can share with your friends so that they can also use this trick in future when they need it and believe me helping our loved friend is one of the best feeling in world. You are lucky if your childhood friend is still your friend like me. You already have met him.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
Let us know if you are facing some kind of problem regarding this article. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Good Bye, Take Care Guys 😊!