New day, new requirements and then start searches on Google. This is what became our daily routine. That’s why I’m again here too with a cool trick and its name is “How to transfer main and data balance in Reliance GSM. Stay with me to find out more interesting in this post😄.
Today I’m going you to tell, how can you transfer balance from one number of same network operator to another number of same network. Let’s start the main topic and that is “How to do it”. Calm down guys I’m jumping right to it😂
How to Transfer Main Talktime Balance and Data Net from one Reliance GSM number to another Reliance GSM number
Now its time for￼ this one, I will tell you how to transfer main and data balance from one Reliance GSM number to another Reliance GSM number.
What is Reliance GSM Balance Transfer?
This feature is recently launched so, many customers don’t know about this feature, so I am going to tell you What is the balance transfer from one Reliance number to another Reliance number really means. According to this feature, you can able to send your account talk time to another person who is using the same SIM as Reliance. From Sender’s account, talk time will deduct and receiver will get those talk time amount.
Things to Remember:
Before starting the process, we should know few important thing like:
- Your Reliance number must be older more than 3 months. (Important)
- You should have same network operator on both sides like Reliance on both side.
- You can transfer an amount like Rs.5, Rs.10, Rs.20, Rs.50, Rs.100 etc.
- You can transfer once in a particular Reliance number.
- Some extra amount will charge from your account balance as service charge.
- You can’t transfer more than Rs.100 in a day.
- Reliance operator is not responsible for your lost amount of balance in case of entering wrong Reliance number.
Let’s Do It:
Simply open 🔓 Dial pad on your smartphone. 📱
- Now dial *367*3# and press call 📞 button
- Enter *312*3# and mobile number
- Enter balance amount to be transferred
- Enter PIN. Default PIN is 1.
- That’s it guys, you are done now. ☺
That’s it guys that were my genuinely best post on transferring the main balance of the same operator between two people✌ I don’t think that you will face any problem in this process after reading from📖 this post but if you are facing any problem regarding this post while implementation then please let us know by commenting in the comment box so🎁that we came back 🔙 with satisfied answer.
You May Also Like
- How to Take Screenshot on any Android smartphone/mobile, PC, Laptops, Tablets
- How To Use TeamViewer to control your PC by your Android Smartphone
- Reliance Jio 4G sim in any 3G smartphone
- Bypass Reliance Jio 4GB/1GB Limit per day
- Ussd Codes Banking *99# Transfer, Receive money Without Internet
- Best Notepad Tricks (Codes & Hacks)
- How to Invite all facebook friends to like FB page (Single Click)
- How To Boost/Increase Google Chrome Speed for PC 💻, Tablets
- How to Make Bootable Pendrive (Windows Xp/7/8.1/10)
- Best Antivirus for Android Smartphone