Overloaded things are not good for human beings. It applies to all things like money 💰, happiness 😃, sadness 😞 or something like this. I can’t help you regarding to your personal life problems but I can definitely solve your technical related problems like if you have more talktime or data in your Reliance GSM sim from your limit and you don’t want to waste it then the only way you have to useReliance Balance Transfer before it gets expired or if your stupid friends 😝 or loved family member run out of balance then this Reliance Balance Transfer is very useful at that time.
So today I’ll tell 🗣 you following methods for Reliance Balance Transfer to other Reliance GSM number.
Recommended: Best Wifi Names for Hotspot or Home Wifi (Surprise your Friends)
Recommended: How to reset/unlock any screen lock in your Android (Pattern, Pin, Password
What is Reliance GSM to Reliance GSM Balance Transfer 📮?
This feature is recently launched that’s why so many customers 👥 don’t know about this Reliance Balance Transfer feature, so I tell you What is the Reliance to Reliance Balance Transfer. According to this feature, you can able to send ✉ your Reliance GSM balance to another person or receive ✉ Reliance GSM balance from another person who is using the same SIM as Reliance GSM. From Sender’s account, talk time balance (as charge) will deduct and receiver will get those balance instantly.
Reliance ✨ Tricks:
Before going to main post, Dominic Toretto has some cool 😎 tricks that will help you to save your priceless time ⏳ because “Time is Money”. This topic will help you to know few basic facilities of Reliance like:
How to 🤔 Reliance to Reliance Balance Transfer (Main Balance, Data) 2017
So lets start 🛩 to know the process of Reliance Balance Transfer without wasting a single second 🕓 of yours.
Before We Go ✋ For Reliance Balance Transfer
Before starting the Reliance Balance Transfer process lets discuss its terms and conditions (*) which will apply when you use Reliance Balance Transfer feature to another person 👤.
- Both sides should be same operator network 🗼 like if you are using Reliance GSM sim then the receiver should be using Reliance GSM sim.
- Your Reliance number must be older more than 3 months. (Important)
- You can transfer Reliance balance to another Reliance number 📞 from an amount of Rs. 5 to Rs. 100
- You can transfer Reliance balance to another Reliance number once in a day.
- Some extra amount will charge from your account balance as service ⚙ charge.
- You can’t transfer more than Rs.100 in a day.
- Reliance operator is not responsible for your lost amount of balance in case of entering wrong Reliance number.
Lets Go 🏄 For Reliance Balance Transfer
All you need to do is just follow some simple steps 👣 and then you can easily able to follow Reliance Balance Transfer.
Update: Reliance has stopped their Reliance balance transfer service because Reliance is shutting down
- First of all open dial pad of your mobile phone 📱 and dial *367*3# from your own Reliance GSM SIM.
- Now enter *312*3# and type your lazy friend or family member mobile number.
- Next step is you need to enter the amount you want to send.
- Now you have to enter the PIN number and the PIN number is 1.
- Final step is just to click on Send button.
- Now ask 🗣 your friend or family member to confirm that he received balance or not, he will get a message.
- You are done friends.
Always love your stupid friends 😚 and your family members ❤️, someone isn’t lucky like you.
All Network 🗼 Balance Transfer Method
Now, at least smile, guys, a small one will be awesome for us. We spent some time 🕝 for this article. If this trick work for you, you can share with your friends so that they can also use this trick in future when they need it and believe me helping our loved friend is one of the best feeling in world. You are lucky if your childhood friend is still your friend like me. You already have met him.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post on “Reliance Balance Transfer: 🤔 (Transfer TalkTime Reliance to Reliance) (MAIN Balance Data Internet)”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem 😣 regarding this post just feel free to comment in comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Good Bye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse: