Overloaded things are not good for human beings. It applies to all things like money 💰, happiness 😃, sadness 😞 or something like this. I can’t help you regarding to your personal life problems but I can definitely solve your technical related problems like if you have more talktime or data in your Idea sim from your limit and you don’t want to waste it then the only way you have is just transferring them to another Idea person before it gets expired or if your stupid friends 😝 or loved family member run out of balance then this trick is very useful at that time.
So today I’ll tell 🗣 you following methods for transferring Idea balance from one Idea operator to another Idea operator.
What is Idea to Idea Balance Transfer 📮?
This feature is recently launched that’s why so many customers 👥 don’t know about this feature, so I tell you What is the balance transfer on Idea to Idea really means. According to this feature, you can able to send ✉ your Idea balance to another person or receive ✉ Idea balance from another person who is using the same SIM as Idea. From Sender’s account, talk time balance (as charge) will deduct and receiver will get those balance instantly.
How to 🤔 Transfer Idea to Idea Balance 2017
So lets start 🛩 to know the process of transferring Idea balance from one Idea number to another Idea number without wasting a single second 🕓 of yours.
Before We Go ✋:
Before starting the transferring process lets discuss its terms and conditions (*) which will apply when you transfer Idea balance to another person 👤.
- Both side should be same operator network 🗼 like if you are using Idea sim then the receiver should be using Idea sim.
- You can transfer Idea balance to another Idea balance from Rs. 5, Rs. 10, Rs. 20, Rs. 50, Rs. 100, Rs. 150.
- You can transfer your Idea balance to another Idea balance 5 times in a day.
- Few balance will be deducted as a service charge while transferring balance.
- Your Vodafone number must be 3 months old and the receiver Vodafone number must be 1 month old.
- Idea operator is not responsible for your lost amount of balance in case of entering wrong Idea number.
Let’s Go 🏄:
All you need to do is just follow some simple steps 👣 and then you can easily able to transfer your Idea balance to another SIM.
- First of all open dial pad of your mobile phone and dial *151*<receiver mobile number>*<amount to transfer>#.
- For an example if you want to transfer Rs. to your lazy friend then just follow this structure.
- Like *151*123456789*10#
- Final step is just press send option.
- You are done now. Just enjoy it guys.
- Now ask 🗣 your friend or family member to confirm that he received balance or not, he will get a message.
- You are done friends.
Always love your stupid friends and your family members ❤️, someone isn’t lucky like you.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post on “How to Transfer Idea to Idea Balance”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem regarding this post just feel free to comment in comment box. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Good Bye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- How to increase Jio 4G Speed
- Airtel UC Handler Tricks (With Proof)
- How to take Get Credit TalkTime or Net MB Loan Number USSD Codes
- How to get 2G/3G/4G Internet settings for all Networks
- How to Activate/ Deactivate Do Not Disturb (DND) Services for All Network
- How to Port In/Port Out to Any SIM or Network
- Airtel Free Internet Tricks (5 Ways)
- Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From (PC, Pendrive, Hardrive)
- (Free Internet Guarantee) Airtel Opera Mini Handler Tricks
- Ussd Codes Banking *99# Transfer, Receive money Without Internet
- Best Notepad Tricks (Codes & Hacks)
- How to Make Bootable Pendrive (Windows Xp/7/8.1/10)
- Best Antivirus for Android Smartphone