New day, new requirements and then start searches on Google. This is what became our daily routine. That’s why I’m again here too with a cool trick and its name is “How to transfer main and data balance in BSNL. Stay with me to find out more interesting in this post￼😄.
Recommended: Airtel UC Handler Tricks (With Proof)
Today I’m going you to tell, how can you transfer balance from one number of same network operator to another number of same network. Let’s start the main topic and that is “How to do it”. Calm down guys I’m jumping right to it😂
How to Transfer Main Talktime Balance and Data Net from one BSNL number to another BSNL number
What is BSNL Balance Transfer?
This feature is recently launched so, many customers don’t know about this feature, so I am going to tell you What is the balance transfer from one BSNL number to another BSNL number really means. According to this feature, you can able to send your account talk time to another person who is using the same SIM as BSNL. From Sender’s account, talk time will deduct and receiver will get those talk time amount.
Things to Remember:
Before starting the process, we should know few important thing like:
- Your BSNL number must be older more than 3 months. (Important)
- You should have same network operator on both sides like BSNL on both side.
- You can transfer an amount like Rs.5, Rs.10, Rs.20, Rs.50, Rs.100 etc.
- You can transfer once in a particular Reliance number.
- Some extra amount will charge from your account balance as service charge.
- You can’t transfer more than Rs.100 in a day.
- BSNL operator is not responsible for any lost amount of main balance in case of entering wrong BSNL number.
Let’s Do It:
It is quite different from rest of another operator process. It doesn’t work on USSD code service, it runs on SMS service. Just have a look to understand this.
- Open your🔓 message app and go to inbox option📩 o.
- Now you will have to type an SMS like this “GIFT<Space>Mobile Number<Space>Amount ” and send to 53733 or 53738.
- Like this type GIFT 123456789 20 and send it to 53733 or 53738
- After that, you will get a confirmation message from BSNL for successful transmission.
- That’s it guys now enjoy. 😄
That’s it guys that were my genuinely best post on transferring the main balance of the .same operator between two people✌ I don’t think that you will face any problem in this process after reading from📖 this post but if you are facing any problem regarding this post while implementation then please let us know by commenting in the comment box so🎁that we came back 🔙 with satisfied answer.
You May Also Like
- Airtel Free Internet Tricks (5 Ways)
- How to increase Jio 4G Speed
- How To Use TeamViewer to control your PC by your Android Smartphone
- Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From (PC, Pendrive, Hardrive)
- Best Wifi Names for Hotspot or Home Wifi (Surprise your Friends)
- Ussd Codes Banking *99# Transfer, Receive money Without Internet
- Best Notepad Tricks (Codes & Hacks)
- Apps to Boost (Increase) Internet Speed in Android
- How to Make Bootable Pendrive (Windows Xp/7/8.1/10)