Overloaded things are not good for human beings. It applies to all things like money 💰, happiness 😃, sadness 😞 or something like this. I can’t help you regarding to your personal life problems but I can definitely solve your technical related problems like if you have more talktime or data in your BSNL sim from your limit and you don’t want to waste it then the only way you have use BSNL Balance Transfer before it gets expired or if your stupid friends 😝 or loved family member run out of balance then this BSNL Balance Transfer is very useful at that time.
So today I’ll tell 🗣 you following methods for BSNL Balance Transfer to other BSNL number.
Recommended: Airtel UC Handler Tricks (With Proof)
What is BSNL to BSNL Balance Transfer 📮?
This feature is recently launched that’s why so many customers 👥 don’t know about this BSNL Balance Transfer feature, so I tell you What is the BSNL to BSNL Balance Transfer. According to this feature, you can able to send ✉ your BSNL balance to another person or receive ✉ BSNL balance from another person who is using the same SIM as BSNL. From Sender’s account, talk time balance (as charge) will deduct and receiver will get those balance instantly.
How to 🤔 BSNL to BSNL Balance Transfer (Main Balance, Data) 2017
So lets start 🛩 to know the process of BSNL Balance Transfer without wasting a single second 🕓 of yours.
Before We Go ✋For BSNL Balance Transfer
Before starting the BSNL Balance Transfer process lets discuss its terms and conditions (*) which will apply when you use BSNL Balance Transfer to another person 👤.
- Your BSNL number must be older more than 3 months.
- Both side should be same operator network 🗼 like if you are using BSNL sim then the receiver should be using BSNL sim.
- You can transfer BSNL balance to another BSNL number from Rs. 5 to Rs.100 etc.
- You can transfer once in a particular BSNL number in one day.
- Some extra amount will charge from your account balance as service ⚙ charge.
- You can’t transfer more than Rs.100 in a day.
- BSNL operator is not responsible for any lost amount of main balance in case of entering wrong BSNL number.
Lets Go 🏄 For BSNL Balance Transfer
All you need to do is just follow some simple steps 👣 and then you can easily able to follow BSNL Balance Transfer.
- First of all, open your SMS app on your mobile phone 📱 and type the following sms.
- Now you will have to type an SMS like this “GIFT<Space>Mobile Number<Space>Amount ” and send to 53733 or 53738.
- Like this type GIFT 123456789 20 and send it to 53733 or 53738
- Now ask 🗣 your friend or family member to confirm that he received balance or not, he will get a message.
- You are done friends.
Always love your stupid friends 😚 and your family members ❤️, someone isn’t lucky like you.
Now, at least smile, guys, a small one will be awesome for us. We spent some time 🕝 for this article. If this trick work for you, you can share with your friends so that they can also use this trick in future when they need it and believe me helping our loved friend is one of the best feeling in world. You are lucky if your childhood friend is still your friend like me. You already have met him.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post on “BSNL Balance Transfer: 🤔 (Transfer TalkTime BSNL to BSNL) (MAIN Balance Data Internet)”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem 😣 regarding this post just feel free to comment in comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Good Bye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- Airtel Free Internet Tricks (5 Ways)
- How to increase Jio 4G Speed
- How to take Get Credit TalkTime or Net MB Loan Number USSD Codes
- How to get 2G/3G/4G Internet settings for all Networks
- How to Activate/ Deactivate Do Not Disturb (DND) Services for All Network
- How to Port In/Port Out to Any SIM or Network
- How To Use TeamViewer to control your PC by your Android Smartphone
- Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From (PC, Pendrive, Hardrive)
- Best Wifi Names for Hotspot or Home Wifi (Surprise your Friends)
- Ussd Codes Banking *99# Transfer, Receive money Without Internet
- Best Notepad Tricks (Codes & Hacks)
- Apps to Boost (Increase) Internet Speed in Android
- How to Make Bootable Pendrive (Windows Xp/7/8.1/10)