Overloaded things are not good for human beings. It applies to all things like money 💰, happiness 😃, sadness 😞 or something like this. I can’t help you regarding to your personal life problems but I can definitely solve your technical related problems like if you have more talktime or data in your Aircel sim from your limit and you don’t want to waste it then the only way you have to use Aircel Balance Transfer before it gets expired or if your stupid friends 😝 or loved family member run out of balance then this Aircel Balance Transfer is very useful at that time.
So today I’ll tell 🗣 you following methods for Aircel Balance Transfer to other Aircel number.
Recommended: How to increase RAM in Android Smartphone
What is Aircel to Aircel Balance Transfer 📮?
This feature is recently launched that’s why so many customers 👥 don’t know about this Aircel Balance Transfer feature, so I tell you What is the Aircel to aircel Balance Transfer. According to this feature, you can able to send ✉ your Aircel balance to another person or receive ✉ Aircel balance from another person who is using the same SIM as Aircel. From Sender’s account, talk time balance (as charge) will deduct and receiver will get those balance instantly.
How to 🤔 Aircel to Aircel Balance Transfer (Main Balance, Data) 2017
So lets start 🛩 to know the process of Aircel Balance Transfer without wasting a single second 🕓 of yours.
Before We Go ✋ For Aircel Balance Transfer
Before starting the Aircel Balance Transfer process lets discuss its terms and conditions (*) which will apply when you use Aircel Balance Transfer feature to another person 👤.
- Both side should be same operator network 🗼 like if you are using Aircel sim then the receiver should be using Aircel sim.
- You can transfer Aircel balance to another Aircel number like Rs.5, Rs.10, Rs.20, Rs.50, Rs.100 etc.
- You can transfer Aircel balance only one time in a single day.
- Your Aircel mobile number must be activated on before 3 months.
- The receiver must be using its Aircel sim more than 1 month
- Few balance will be deducted as a service charge while transferring balance.
- Aircel operator is not responsible for your lost amount of balance in case of entering wrong Aircel number.
Lets Go 🏄 For Aircel Balance Transfer
All you need to do is just follow some simple steps 👣 and then you can easily able to follow Aircel Balance Transfer.
- First of all open dial pad of your mobile phone 📱 and dial *122*666# from your own Aircel SIM.
- Now you will see Aircel main menu
- Now you have to select the option where you can share your Aircel balance with your lazy friends or loved family member.
- Next step is, you will have to enter receiver’s Aircel mobile number to transfer your Aircel balance.
- Final step 👣 is just to press the send button.
- You are almost done now. Now you will receive full transactions details.
- Enjoy guys 😉
- Now ask 🗣 your friend or family member to confirm that he received balance or not, he will get a message.
- You are done friends.
Always love your stupid friends 😚 and your family members ❤️, someone isn’t lucky like you.
Now, at least smile, guys, a small one will be awesome for us. We spent some time 🕝 for this article. If this trick work for you, you can share with your friends so that they can also use this trick in future when they need it and believe me helping our loved friend is one of the best feeling in world. You are lucky if your childhood friend is still your friend like me. You already have met him.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post on “Aircel Balance Transfer: 🤔 (Transfer TalkTime Aircel to Aircel) (MAIN Balance Data Internet)”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem 😣 regarding this post just feel free to comment in comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Good Bye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- How to increase Jio 4G Speed
- How To Move 🚶 All Mobile Apps To Micro SD Card 💳 in All Android Mobile Phone
- How to 🤔 Activate/ Deactivate Do Not Disturb (DND) Service
- How to 🤔 Port In/Port Out to Any SIM or Network
- How to get 2G/3G/4G Internet settings ⚙ for all Networks
- Airtel Free Internet Tricks (5 Ways)
- Airtel UC Handler Tricks (With Proof)
- Reliance Jio 4G sim in any 3G smartphone
- (Free Internet Guarantee) Airtel Opera Mini Handler Tricks
- Ussd Codes Banking *99# Transfer, Receive money Without Internet
- Best Notepad Tricks (Codes & Hacks)
- How to Invite all facebook friends to like FB page (Single Click)