If you are searching on google to transfer main balance, data or money from Airtel to Airtel, then you came to right place. Today i am going to share in my post “how to transfer main balance from Airtel to Airtel”. I update this post time to time to keep you updated. After the launch of Jio services, Airtel is trying to give its best facility to their customers.
What is Airtel Balance Transfer?
This feature is recently launched so many customers don’t know about this feature, so I tell you What is the balance transfer on Airtel to Airtel really means. According to this feature, you can able to send your account talk time to another person who is using the same SIM as Airtel. From Sender’s account, talk time will deduct and receiver will get those talk time amount.
How to Transfer Airtel to Airtel Balance (Main Balance, Data, Money) (2017)
Now, I came to the main point, here I will tell you how to transfer the balance from Airtel to Airtel. All you need to do is just follow some simple steps and then you can easily able to transfer your talk time to another SIM.
- First of all Dial *141# from your own Airtel SIM.
- Then you will see a message like this “Please Exit Now and you will receive the Main Menu”.
- Now, press exit and wait for few seconds
- Then you will get Menu.
- Select Answer button and type “1” to “Share talk time” then press “send” button.
- After it you will need to enter the amount you want to send (You can share Minimum amount of Rs 5 and Maximum amount of Rs 40), You can share talk time up to 5 times a day and 30 times in a month.
- Then you will see how much you will be charged for this service. Enter your friend’s mobile number, which you want to send talk time.
- Touch on send button.
- You will get a message with transaction details.
- Your friend will also get a message that you have gifted talk time.
I hope this post help you to transfer or receive balance from Airtel to Airtel. If you are facing any problem regarding to this post. You can do comment in comment box, i shall surely resolve it as soon as possible.
You may also like:
- Download Torrent files to IDM
- How to Make Bootable Pendrive
- (WITH PROOF) Airtel UC Handler
- Mcent Unlimited Recharge Trick
- How to increase Speed in jio 4g for everymobile
- Best Smartphone that support Jio sim card