Overloaded things are not good for human beings. It applies to all things like money 💰, happiness 😃, sadness 😞 or something like this. I can’t help you regarding to your personal life problems but I can definitely solve your technical related problems like if you have more talktime or data in your Airtel sim from your limit and you don’t want to waste it then the only way you have is just transferring them to another Airtel person before it get expired or if your stupid friends 😝 or loved family member run out of balance then this trick is very useful at that time.
So today I’ll tell 🗣 you following methods for transferring Airtel balance from one Airtel operator to another Airtel operator.
Recommended: List of All Airtel Ussd codes 📃
Recommended: List of All Idea Ussd Codes
What is Airtel to Airtel Balance Transfer 📮?
This feature is recently launched that’s why so many customers 👥 don’t know about this feature, so I tell you What is the balance transfer on Airtel to Airtel really means. According to this feature, you can able to send ✉ your Airtel balance to another person or receive ✉ Airtel balance from another person who is using the same SIM as Airtel. From Sender’s account, talk time balance (as charge) will deduct and receiver will get those balance instantly.
How to 🤔 Transfer Airtel to Airtel Balance (Main Data, Money 💰) 2017
So lets start 🛩 to know the process of transferring Airtel balance from one Airtel number to another Airtel number without wasting a single second 🕓 of yours.
Before We Go ✋:
Before starting the transferring process lets discuss its terms and conditions (*) which will apply when you transfer Airtel balance to another person 👤.
- Both side should be same operator network 🗼 like if you are using Airtel sim then the receiver should be using Airtel sim.
- You can transfer Airtel balance from Rs.5 to Rs. 40 at once time.
- Your Airtel mobile number must be activated on before 3 months.
- The receiver must be using its Aircel sim more than 1 month
- Rs. 10 will be deducted 😕 from your Airtel account for this process.
- You can use this service 5 times a day and 150 times a month.
Let’s Go 🏄:
All you need to do is just follow some simple steps 👣 and then you can easily able to transfer your Airtel balance to another SIM.
- First of all open dial pad of your mobile phone 📱 and dial *141# from your own Airtel SIM.
- Now you will see 👀 the main menu of like this with options like:
- Share Talktime
- Take Adv Internet
- Take Adv Talktime
- Auto Credit
- Ask Talktime 📞
- Poke Call
- Call me back SMS
- Just simply choose the first option called Share Taktime and for that dial 1 and send it.
- Next step is just to enter the amount you want to share with your lazy friends 😝 or loved family members.
- Now you will get details of how much balance do you want to transfer including service tax.
- Now fill the amount details.
- Next step is just to enter your lazy friend number of your loved family member ❤️️ number.
- Final step is just to click on Send button to complete transferring process.
- Finally you will receive a message with full transactions details like the amount of money you transferred to your friend or family member and the amount of service tax you were charged for this process.
- Now ask 🗣 your friend or family member to confirm that he received balance or not, he will get a message.
- You are done friends.
Always love your stupid friends 😚 and your family members ❤️️, someone isn’t lucky like you.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post 📃 on “How to 🤔 Transfer Airtel to Airtel Balance (Main Data, Money)”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web 🌏 about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think 🤔 you will face any problem regarding this post 📃 while understanding or implementing 🤔 BUT if you are facing any problem 😣 regarding this post just feel free to comment 💬 in comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer 😊. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Good Bye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- Download Torrent files to IDM
- How to Make Bootable Pendrive
- (WITH PROOF) Airtel UC Handler
- How to increase Speed in jio 4g for everymobile
- Best Official 🕶 Marvel Superhero Wallpaper
- How To 🤔 Fix 🛠 “ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR-CIPHER_MISMATCH” Error ⚠️ in Google Chrome
- How to 🤔 Run Dual Screens 🖥 (Multitasking) On Windows
- How To 🤔 Receive Mobile Phone Notifications
- How To 🤔 Fix 🛠 “Mouse 🖱 Not Working” Problem In Windows
- How to Make Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 Genuine