Reliance Jio Ussd codes Prime Membership Plans (2017)
As you already know that Reliance Jio is giving free internet to all their customers. It is really a revolution step taken by Mukesh Ambani because Airtel, Idea, Vodafone etc companies were charging the high fee of the internet. Moreover, you will get free voice calls till the end of Preview and Welcome Offer.
Isn’t that cool?
Now Jio is not ending their free services to 31st July 2017, I know this is surprising news, but it is good news for all of us.
Recommended: How to increase Speed in jio 4g for every mobile
Now, everyone has 1 Jio SIM and everyone is enjoying this free service by Reliance Jio. Due to its free usage, many people started downloading lots of things and it overloads the internet tower so that internet speed gradually slowdown in your smartphone. The main question arises what will be the ussd codes for reliance jio? Well, I have some of the Reliance Jio Ussd codes, with the help of these ussd codes you can able to check internet balance.
Reliance Jio USSD Codes (4G) (Net Balance Check) (2017)
|Reliance Jio Balance Check Ussd codes||*333#|
|Reliance Jio 4G Data usage ussd codes||Sms MBAL to 55333|
|Reliance Jio Number Check Ussd codes||*1# or Check in Myjio App|
|Reliance Jio Prepaid balance Check Ussd codes||Sms BAL to 199|
|Reliance Jio Bill Check Ussd codes||Sms Bill to 199|
|Reliance Jio 4G Activation Ussd codes||Call 1925 or SMS START 1925|
|Reliance Jio internet balance check||myJio App or track from built-in tracker.|
|Reliance Jio Current Tariff Plan Check ussd codes||Sms MY PLAN to 199|
|Reliance Jio Main Balance Check||*333*1*1*1#|
|Reliance Jio internet balance check||*333*1*3#|
|Reliance Jio SMS balance check||*367*2#|
|Reliance Jio local Call Minutes check||*367*2#|
|Reliance Jio VAS service check||*333*1*4*1#|
|Reliance Missed Call Alert||*333*3*2*1#|
|Reliance Jio Caller Tune Ussd Code||*333*3*1*1#|
|Reliance Jio Deactivate Caller Tune||*333*3*1*2#|
|Reliance Special Recharge ussd code||*789#|
How to Check Reliance Jio 4G Internet Balance (Reliance Jio Ussd Codes)
- There is special ussd code to check balance in Reliance Jio 4G. Make sure your smartphone supports Volte. Dial this Ussd Code: *333#
- As Reliance Jio internet is free so it doesn’t have ussd code to check data or internet balance. By the way, you can keep the track record with myJio app or built in android tracker.
- Reliance Jio Check your main balance by sending SMS: MBAL to 55333
(Reliance Jio Ussd codes) How to Check or Know Own Mobile (Phone) Number in Reliance Jio (2017)
If your phone doesn’t support volte then you can also able to find out your phone number. However, some of the user have volte and they still get the error like connection problem or invalid MMI code.
You might lose your reliance jio card where the phone number is written. Then how can you able to find out your reliance Jio phone number? Well, do not worry about it, I have some technique to find out your reliance Jio phone number. All you need to do is just follow my technique, which is pretty simple.
- If you don’t have myJio app then install it.
- Open it, After that
- Manage your Account, it will automatically sign in.
- At the top of Myjio you will get your reliance jio phone number.
(Reliance Jio Ussd codes) How to Activate or Deactivate Caller Tune in Reliance Jio
Reliance Jio is offering Free 30 Days caller tune for your smartphone. It is very cool if you want to surprise your friends with an amazing song.
Sms MOVIE to 56789. After that, you have to select songs and then follow the instruction which is in the message.
However, it will then charge you money after 30 days, so its better to send SMS to STOP to 56789.
(Official Jio Prime Plans) of Reliance Jio 2017
Everyone was worried thinking about💭 .what will be the next step of Jio after Happy New Year Offer. Would this service be free of cost or I have to pay some amount of cash to use its service if I pay for the service then how much it cos? That’s why Mr. Mukesh Ambani made a big announcement yesterday📢 Bit and fixed all the queries.
What Mr. Mukesh Ambani announced:
After having 100 million of happy and satisfied (almost😅😂) Jio users 👥 Mr. Mukesh Ambani announced “Jio Prime” service that will apply from 1st of April 2017.
What is Prime Membership Plans service:
Jio Prime service is the next step taken by Reliance industry for Reliance Jio after the Happy New Year Offer But here is the catch this service is not free at all. You have to pay for it! Shocked 😲 ? Me too!!😂. It will apply after the end of Happy New Year Offer and that is 31st March 2017. That means it will apply from 1st of April 20117.
How To Apply for Jio Prime Membership Plans Service?
After hearing about this news every single jio user might start thinking 💭 “how I can apply for it”. Calm down guys that’s what I am telling you right now.
- You can apply/enroll for Jio Prime service from next month i.e. 1st March to 31st March 2017, by going to your nearest Reliance Digital Store 🏪, jio.com or myJio app.
- The users have to pay a registration fee of Rs. 99 (one time) only to become a Jio Prime service member.
- After that users have to pay an amount of Rs. 303 per month (for 12 months) to use this service.
- Jio Prime Membership service is valid upto 1 year (from 1st April 2017 to 31 March 2018).
What or How Much I Will Get from Reliance Jio Prime Membership Plans?
According to yesterday’s event:
- Voice calls 📞 will be free all over India till 31st March 2018. (Yesssss!!!!!)😄
- Messaging will also be free for 12 months. (Good!)😃
- Most important how much data I will get, according to sources you will get 1GB 4G data per day. (Not Bad)😀
- After the usage of 1GB 4G data speed will be deducted to 128 kbps.
It looks like Jio Prime service is almost same as Happy New Year Offer.
So this is what Reliance Jio Prime Service. Now the main point arises, Should I take this service or throw this Jio Sim after 31st March.
Here I am giving my genuine point to this Jio Prime Membership Plans:
Overall it’s not too bad plan for paying Rs. 303 per month for being Jio user. I’m not promoting Jio Prime service.😅😂 I have my own reasons behind it and that are I’m going to tell you.
- I will get unlimited voice calls ￼📞.
- I will get unlimited Messaging service.
- I will get 1GB of 4G data.
- After 1GB, I can still use Jio data service at speed of 128 kbps.
- I will be a member of all its Jio apps.
Have a Nice Day!
Now, you have got what you were looking for. Its time to share it with every jio users in India as it will help them to get Reliance Jio ussd codes.
You Might Also Like
- How to Check (Know) Own Mobile Number (Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Jio, Bsnl, reliance, Aircel)
- USSD Codes for All Network (Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, BSNL, Reliance etc)
- Reliance USSD Codes (3G & 4G) (Net Balance Check) (Own Number) (Loan MB)
- BSNL USSD Codes (3G & 4G) (Net Balance Check) (Own Number) (Loan MB)
- Aircel USSD Codes (3G & 4G) (Net Balance Check) (Own Number) (Loan MB)
- Vodafone USSD Codes (3G & 4G) (Net Balance Check) (Own Number) (Loan MB)
- Idea USSD Codes (3G & 4G) (Net Balance Check) (Own Number) (Loan MB)
- Airtel USSD Codes (3G & 4G) (Net Balance Check) (Own Number) (Loan MB)
- (With Proof) Airtel UC Handler Tricks