If you are busy in your school, college or office project 📁 (imagine it’s a deadline for you) or any other stuffs in laptop like this you don’t even have enough time to go to drink water 🌊 but you are still receiving phone calls and messages on your mobile phone like from WhatsApp or from your network company regarding to any offer then you would feel annoying, frustrated and irritating 😤 too and see mobile phone again and again for all these kinds of stuff is really time consuming and a big reason of distraction, isn’t ?
Recommended: How to Fix 🛠 Windows 10 Crashes Issue
So today I’ll tell 🗣 you the best way to receive mobile notifications on your PC or Laptop for your Windows 10, 8.1, 8 or 7.
Keeping Mobile Phone in Silence 🔇!?
It’s a good idea to keep your mobile phone 📱 in silence if you are hell busy in your work but what about an important call? None have seen future who knows what will happen in next 2 minutes (guys my intention isn’t to make you fear 😅) I’m just putting the possible situation in front of you. It’s a good idea but it’s not sooooooo good idea.
What’s The Solution?
Today I was thinking about this problem and then I google it for its solution and guess what I got solution 😃 for this problem. The smallest thing you need to do is just stay with this post to get relief from this problem.
How To 🤔 Receive Mobile Phone Notifications ✉️📞💬 on PC or Laptop 🖥 in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 2017
So let’s start the journey 🛩 to know how to receive mobile phone notifications on PC or Laptop in Windows 10, 8, 7 without wasting too much time 🕗 of yours.
Only For Windows 10 Users 👥:
The reason I’m mentioning this first is that I’m a Windows 10 user and I also use this method too, believe me, buddies it saves lots of mine time so if you are also a Windows 10 user then follow this method to get full concentration on your work ✏.
- First of all download and install Cortana assistant for android mobile phone by clicking on blue button 🔵 given below 👇.
- Now sign in with your Microsoft id in Cortana.
- After that go to Profile option and then Settings option and after that click on Sync notification option after that, you will see many options like Missed calls notification, Incoming calls 📞 notification and much.
- Just choose your desired option and close the app.
- Now in PC or laptop 💻 go to Cortana settings and click on Notification option and just enable Send notifications between devices option
- After that go to Manage notifications option and confirm that Get notifications from this PC on my phone is ON or OFF, if it’s off then just turn it ON and you will see notifications on your PC or Laptop.
- You are done guys, now just concentrate on your work and make your parents feel proud of you 😙.
For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 Users 👥:
Now after sharing an app for only windows 10 users lets share a method for rest of windows users like for windows 7, 8 and 8.1 users or you can also use this method in windows 10 but I will prefer for above method.
Method 1 to receive notification on your PC or Laptop from mobile phone
- First of all download and install Mightytext app in your PC or laptop from the given blue button below 👇.
- After installing Mightytext app in your PC just sign in with your gmail account and you will see a small Mightytext icon appear in your browser window.
- The mightytext app will authentic that it’s you by giving you a confirmation link 🔗 in your gmail account.
- After completing the authentication 🔐 process you can easily Mightytext app for receiving or sending messages directly to from your PC or laptop.
Method 2 to receive notification on your PC or Laptop from mobile phone
- First of all download and install Pushbullet app for your PC or laptop as well as for android mobile phone from given below blue button 🔵
- After downloading Pushbullet app in your android mobile phone simply sign in using your Google or Facebook account 👤.
- It will ask you to enable notifications on your computer simply click Enable and enable Pushbullet.
- You are done now for your mobile phone 📱.
- Now download Pushbullet app in your PC or Laptop from given blue button below 👇.
- Now again sign in with the help of Google or Facebook account in PC or Laptop.
- Now your computer is also set.
- Final step is just open this app on your android mobile phone and open Settings ⚙ option and in settings option just click on Send test notification. It should show on both your mobile phone and your computer.
- You are done buddies now work hard with full concentration and make your parents feel proud 😙.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post 📃 on “How To 🤔 Receive Mobile Phone Notifications ✉️📞💬 on PC or Laptop 🖥 in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web 🌏 about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think 🤔 you will face any problem regarding this post 📃 while understanding or implementing 🤔 BUT if you are facing any problem 😣 regarding this post or any post 📃 of TechkyUniverse just feel free to comment 💬 in comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer 😊. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- How To Boost/Increase Google Chrome Speed for PC 💻, Tablets
- Best 👌 Android Smartphones (Mobile 📱) under Rs 💰 9000
- Best 👌 Android Smartphones 📱 (mobiles) under Rs 💰 5000
- Best 👌 Android Smartphones 📱 under Rs 💰 8000
- Airtel Free Internet Tricks (5 Ways)
- How to Take Screenshot on any Android smartphone/mobile, PC, Laptops, Tablets
- Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From (PC, Pendrive, Hardrive)
- Best Wifi Names for Hotspot or Home Wifi (Surprise your Friends)
- How to reset/unlock any screen lock in your Android (Pattern, Pin, Password)
- How To Use TeamViewer to control your PC by your Android Smartphone
- How to Invite all facebook friends to like FB page (Single Click)
- Ussd Codes Banking *99# Transfer, Receive money Without Internet