Taste changes always if a rival company 🏭 is offering a better plan in less amount as compared to currently using an item of the same field. It is also applied to network 🗼 field. Take an example: First I used to recharge of Rs. 119 for 1 GB in Airtel but after the launching of Jio (Should I say something more after that ? 🤣) If you can solve Trigonometry equation then you can also understand what I am trying to say 😃. So let’s discuss today’s topic, today we will discuss Tata Docomo port (How to Docomo Port). Stay with me to know more about it.
So in this post 📃 I will tell you how can you port into Tata Docomo from all other networks 🗼 like Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, Airtel, BSNL, MTS, MTNL, Telenor, Videoconand Jio. If you want to leave any network and want to join other network or want to port in Tata Docomo then follow my steps. It is very simple to implement.
What is Port 🤔?
Before going to match let’s first do some workout 🚵 like lets know about Port! In my words port means switching from one network to another network without changing our number 📞. That’s it. I will not make it lengthy.
Why Should I Port to Tata Docomo?
If you love your money 💰 and if you are getting same comfort and all facility in another network 🗼 in cheap price then without thinking 💭 twice you should move on.
Pros ✅ of Tata Docomo Port:
- You don’t have to change your current mobile number 📞
- Better Network coverage 🗼 if you have network issue with current network
- Cheap pricing if you are thinking that your current network is too expensive
- And much more are in queue 😅.
Cons 🚫 of Tata Docomo Port:
If you are getting rid out of currently problem by port then I don’t think 💭 it has any cons but everything has pros and cons so according to my way I can see only one cons of port and that is:
- It takes 1 week for port 😲
- You have to pay Rs. 💰 19 for port
Things to Remember 💭 Before Tata Docomo Port:
- You can also port your current number from prepaid connection to postpaid connection
- If you want to port to another network 🗼, first you have complete 90 days in the current network from the day of activation of your mobile number.
- You can also port your current service provider to any other city in India
- You have to give Rs. 💰 19 for this process
- Port process takes 7 days for implement
- If you are a POSTPAID user 👤 than pleases fill your due bill before applying for port.
- You can port to any network you want
Important Documents 📃 You should have To Docomo Port:
- First of all a passport size photograph 🖼 of yours.
- An ID proof like Aadhar Card or DL (Driving License) that shows your address.
- Maybe you need to fill Mobile Number 📞 Portability form
- You should also have your current mobile number, operator name and UPC (Unique Port Code) code, it is of 8 digits
(Fast Tata Docomo Port) How to 🤔 Port In/Out to Other SIM Network 🗼 2017
So after getting too much knowledge about port let’s discuss how to do this finally. Actually port can do for two ✌️ methods:
- By SMS method
- By Call method
By SMS 💬 Method:
First, we will try by SMS method because it easy to implement without hearing any computer noise or talking 🗣 to customer care.
How to Docomo Port in or out by SMS method:
- First of all, open your SMS app in mobile phone 📱 and send an SMS
|SMS PORT <space><your current mobile number> to 1900|
By Call 📞 Method:
You can also port your mobile number 📞 by calling to customer care, just note down the number and call to port
How to Docomo Port in or out by Call method:
- First of all open your dialer app in mobile phone 📱 and dial a number
|Call on 1900|
- After receiving UPC (Unique Port Code) code it is 8 digits, save it.
- Visit your nearest store 🏪 to which you have to go before expiring time of the code
- Now talk to Customer care 👤 of the store and follow the simple steps what he says to you
- After filling the form give your id’s photocopy as proof
- Get your new SIM (Subscriber Identity Module)
- And your new SIM will be activated under in 1 week between 12 midnight 🌃 to 5 am 🌇
- And if you are a POSTPAID user then you have to carry your last paid bill with you for port.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post on “(Fast Tata Docomo Port) How to 🤔 Port In/Out to Other SIM Network 🗼”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result in front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem regarding this post just feel free to comment on comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer 😊. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- Avengers Infinity War Movie: Everything You Should Know
- Videocon USSD Codes: How to Check 2G & 3G Balance, Data Net Usage | Packs, Plans, Offer
- How to Port In/Port Out to Reliance
- How to Port In/Port Out to Airtel
- How to Port In/Port Out to Jio
- How to Talktime and Data Loan in Aircel
- Best Notepad Tricks (Codes & Hacks)
- How to Add or Remove (Own) My Credit Card To/From Apple Pay
- How to Get Airtel 2G/3G/4G Internet GPRS settings for Mobile Phones
- Best Tablets Under Rs 15000 (4G VoLTE Calling, WiFi, 3GB RAM, Finger Print)