Taste changes always if a rival company 🏭 is offering a better plan in less amount as compared to currently using an item of the same field. It is also applied to network 🗼 field. Take an example: First I used to recharge of Rs. 119 for 1 GB in Airtel but after the launching of Jio (Should I say something more after that ? 🤣) If you can solve Trigonometry equation then you can also understand what I am trying to say 😃. So let’s discuss today’s topic, today we will discuss Reliance port (How to Port). Stay with me to know more about it.
Recommended: How to find/know Check my (own) IMEI or MEID number
So in this post 📃 I will tell you how can you port into Reliance on all other networks 🗼 like Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, Airtel, BSNL, MTS, MTNL, Telenor, Videocon, Tata Docomo and Jio. If you want to leave any network and want to join other network or want to port in Reliance then follow my steps. It is very simple to implement.
Update: Reliance Is Shutting Down
Before going to match lets first do some workout 🚵 like lets know about Port! In my words port means switching from one network to another network without changing our number. That’s it. I will not make it lengthy.
Reliance Port but Why?
If you love your money and if you are getting same comfort and all facility in another network 🗼 in cheap price then without thinking 💭 twice you should move on.
Reliance Port Pros:
- You don’t have to change your current mobile number
- Better Network coverage 🗼 if you have network issue with current network
- Cheap pricing if you are thinking that your current network is too expensive
- And much more are in queue.
Reliance Port Cons:
If you are getting rid out of currently problem by port then I don’t think 💭 it has any cons but everything has pros and cons so according to my way I can see only one cons of port and that is:
- It takes 1 week for port
- You have to pay Rs. 19 for port
Things to Remember 💭 Before Reliance Port:
- You can also port your current number from prepaid connection to postpaid connection
- If you want to port to another network, first you have complete 90 days in current network from the day of activation of your mobile number.
- You can also port your current service provider to any other city in India
- You have to give Rs. 💰 19 for this process
- Port process takes 7 days for implement
- If you are a POSTPAID user than pleases fill your due bill before applying for port.
- You can port to any network you want
Important Documents 📃 You should have For Reliance Port:
- First of all a passport size photograph 🖼 of yours.
- An ID proof like Aadhar Card or DL (Driving License) that shows your address.
- Maybe you need to fill Mobile Number Portability form
- You should also have your current mobile number, operator name and UPC (Unique Port Code) code, it is of 8 digits
Reliance Port If You Are Not Receiving Signal
Reliance betrayed to its customers and got closed but don’t worry guys, here is the working method for reliance port, please follow this method to get UPC code for your reliance number.
- First of all click on the blue button to go to the official reliance website to generate reliance port number.
- Now view this image and click where arrow is pointing.
- Now, give your reliance number and your alternate number so that you can receive UPC code for your closed reliance number if there is no any signal.
- That’s enjoy, now enjoy your day.
(Fast Reliance Port) How to 🤔 Port If You Are Not Receiving Signal
So after getting too much knowledge about port lets discuss how to do this finally. Actually, port can be do for two ✌ methods:
- By SMS method
- By Call method
By SMS 💬 Method:
First we will try by SMS method because it easy to implement without hearing any computer noise or talking to customer care.
How to Reliance Port in or out by SMS method:
- First of all open your SMS app in mobile phone and send a SMS
|SMS PORT <space><your currently mobile number> to 1900|
By Call 📞 Method:
You can also port your mobile number by calling to customer care, just note down the number and call to port
How to Reliance Port in or out by Call method:
- First of all open your dialer app in mobile phone and dial a number
|Call on 1900|
- After receiving UPC (Unique Port Code) code it is 8 digits, save it.
- Visit your nearest store 🏪 to which you have to go before expiring time of the code
- Now talk to Customer care of the store and follow the simple steps what he says to you
- After filling the form give your id’s photocopy as proof
- Get your new SIM (Subscriber Identity Module)
- And your new SIM will be activated under in 1 week between 12 midnight to 5 am
- And if you are a POSTPAID user then you have to carry your last paid bill with you for port.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post 📃 on “(Fast Reliance Port) How to Port In/Out to Other SIM Network “. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result in front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem regarding this post just feel free to comment on comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer 😊. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- Jio Tower Installation: Earn More Than An Engineer
- Best 32 Inches Smart LED TV (Full HD, 200Hertz)
- Best Tablets Under Rs 15000 (4G VoLTE Calling, WiFi, 3GB RAM, Finger Print)
- Best DSLR Cameras Under Rs 25000 (24MP, WiFi, CMOS)
- Best 4GB RAM Mobiles Smartphones (64GB ROM, 20MP Camera)
- Best Smartphones (Mobiles) Under Rs 30000 (4G VoLTE, 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM)
- Best Wireless Mouse Under Rs 1000 for Laptops, Desktop
- Airtel Free Internet Tricks (5 Ways) (Working)
- WhatsApp Sniffer Application in Android, IOS, Windows (Hack, Download, Use)
- Best (Mini) Laptops Under Rs 15000 (2GB RAM, 14.1 Inches Display )