Taste changes always if the rival company 🏭 is offering the better plan in less amount as compared to currently using the item in the same field. It is also applied to network 🗼 field. Take an example: I’m using a network but if I’m getting same facilities in another network at the low price then I would switch to that network. (Should I say something more after that ? 🤣) If you can solve Trigonometry equation then you can also understand what I am trying to say 😃. So let’s discuss today’s topic called mobile number portability, today we will discuss port (How to Port). Stay with me to know more about it.
Recommended: Best LED TV under Rs 10000 – 12000
Recommended: Best 32 Inches Smart LED TV
So in this post 📃 I will tell you how can you port into any other networks 🗼 like Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, Reliance, BSNL and Airtel or Jio. If you want to leave your current network and want to join other network or want to port to another network then follow my steps. It is very simple to implement.
Mobile Number Portability? 🤔
Before going to match let’s first do some workout 🚵 like let’s know about Porting! In my words porting means switching from one network to another network without changing our number 📞. That’s it. I will not make it lengthy.
Why Should Apply For Mobile Number Portability?
If you love your money and if you are getting same comfort and all facility in another network in cheap price then without thinking twice you should move on.
Pros of Mobile Number Portability:
- You don’t have to change your current mobile number
- Better Network coverage if you have network issue with current network
- Cheap pricing if you are thinking that your current network is too expensive
- And much more are in queue 😅.
Cons of Mobile Number Portability:
If you are getting rid out of the currently problem by port then I don’t think 💭 it has any cons but everything has pros and cons so according to my way I can see only one con of port and that is:
- It takes 1 week for port 😲
- You have to pay Rs. 💰 19 for port
Things to Remember 💭 Before Applying Mobile Number Portability:
- You can also port your current number from prepaid connection to postpaid connection
- If you want to port to another network 🗼, first you have complete 90 days in the current network from the day of activation of your mobile number.
- You can also port your current service provider to any other city in India
- You have to give Rs. 💰 19 for this process
- Port process takes 7 days for implement
- If you are a POSTPAID user 👤 than pleases fill your due bill before applying for the port.
- You can port to any network you want
Important Documents 📃 You should have For Port:
- First of all a passport size photograph 🖼 of yours.
- An ID proof like Aadhar Card or DL (Driving License) that shows your address.
- Maybe you need to fill Mobile Number Portability from
- You should also have your current mobile number, operator name, and UPC (Unique Port Code) code, it is of 8 digits
Mobile Number Portability Port Plus Point ✨ Tricks:
Before going to the main post, Dominic Toretto has some cool 😎 tricks that will help you to give some extra help 🤝 regarding this post, I mean let’s have some information regarding this post like more cool kinds of stuff if you switch your network, so if you going to port in another network then you must read these post to have some extra fun with new network:
So just implement these method segment to enjoy a seamless experience of the new network. All the Best 😊
Mobile Number Portability (MNP): How to 🤔 Port In/Port Out to Any SIM or Network 🗼 2017
So after getting too much knowledge about port let’s discuss how to do this finally. Actually port can do for two ✌ methods:
- By SMS method
- By Call method
Mobile Number Portability By SMS 💬 Method:
First, we will try by SMS method because it easy to implement without hearing any computer noise or talking 🗣 to customer care.
How to Port in or out by SMS method:
- First of all, open your SMS app in mobile phone 📱 and send an SMS
|SMS PORT <your current mobile number> to 1900|
Mobile Number Portability By Call 📞 Method:
You can also port your mobile number 📞 by calling to customer care, just note down the number and call to port
How to Port in or out by Call method:
- First of all, open your dialer app in mobile phone 📱 and dial a number
- After receiving UPC (Unique Port Code) code it is 8 digits, save it.
- Visit your nearest store 🏪 to which you have to go before expiring time of the code
- Now talk to Customer care 👤 of the store and follow the simple steps what he says to you
- After filling the form give your id’s photocopy as proof
- Get your new SIM (Subscriber Identity Module)
- And your new SIM will be activated under in 1 week between 12 midnight 🌃 to 5 am 🌇
- And if you are a POSTPAID user then you have to carry your last paid bill with you for port.
All SIM Port Network 🗼 Methods
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post on “Mobile Number Portability (MNP): How to 🤔 Port In/Port Out to Any SIM or Network 🗼”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem regarding this post just feel free to comment on comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer 😊. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse: