Taste changes always if the rival company 🏭 is offering the better plan in less amount as compared to currently using the item of the same field. It is also applied on network 🗼 field. Take an example: I’m using a network but if I’m getting same facilities in another network at the low price then I would switch to that network. (Should I say something more after that ? 🤣) If you can solve Trigonometry equation then you can also understand what I am trying to say 😃. So let’s discuss today’s topic, today we will discuss about porting. Stay with me to know more about it.
Recommended: Best LED TV under Rs 10000 – 12000
Recommended: Best 32 Inches Smart LED TV
So in this post 📃 I will tell you how can you port in to any other networks 🗼 like Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, Reliance, BSNL and Airtel or Jio. If you want to leave your current network and want to join other network or want to port in another network then follow my steps. It is very simple to implement.
What is Porting 🤔?
Before going to match let’s first do some workout 🚵 like let’s know about Porting! In my words porting means switching from one network to another network without changing our number 📞. That’s it. I will not make it lengthy.
Why Should I Port?
If you love your money and if you are getting same comfort and all facility in another network in cheap price then without thinking twice you should move on.
Pros ✅ of Porting:
- You don’t have to change your current mobile number
- Better Network coverage if you have network issue with current network
- Cheap pricing if you are thinking that your current network is too expensive
- And much more are in queue 😅.
Cons 🚫 of Porting:
If you are getting rid out of currently problem by porting then I don’t think 💭 it has any cons but everything has pros and cons so according to my way I can see only one con of porting and that is:
- It takes 1 week for port 😲
- You have to pay Rs. 💰 19 for porting
Things to Remember 💭 Before Porting:
- You can also port your current number from prepaid connection to postpaid connection
- If you want to port to another network 🗼, first you have complete 90 days in the current network from the day of activation of your mobile number.
- You can also port your current service provider to any other city in India
- You have to give Rs. 💰 19 for this process
- Porting process takes 7 days for implement
- If you are a POSTPAID user 👤 than pleases fill your due bill before applying for the port.
- You can port to any network you want
Important Documents 📃 You should have For Porting:
- First of all a passport size photograph 🖼 of yours.
- An ID proof like Aadhar Card or DL (Driving License) that shows your address.
- Maybe you need to fill Mobile Number Portability from
- You should also have your current mobile number, operator name, and UPC (Unique Porting Code) code, it is of 8 digits
Mobile Number Portability (MNP): How to 🤔 Port In/Port Out to Any SIM or Network 🗼 2017
So after getting too much knowledge about porting let’s discuss how to do this finally. Actually porting can do for two ✌️ methods:
- By SMS method
- By Call method
By SMS 💬 Method:
First, we will try by SMS method because it easy to implement without hearing any computer noise or talking 🗣 to customer care.
How to Port in or out by SMS method:
- First of all, open your SMS app in mobile phone 📱 and send an SMS
|SMS PORT <your current mobile number> to 1900|
By Call 📞 Method:
You can also port your mobile number 📞 by calling to customer care, just note down the number and call to port
How to Port in or out by Call method:
- First of all, open your dialer app in mobile phone 📱 and dial a number
|Call on 1900|
- After receiving UPC (Unique Porting Code) code it is 8 digits, save it.
- Visit your nearest store 🏪 to which you have to go before expiring time of the code
- Now talk to Customer care 👤 of the store and follow the simple steps what he says to you
- After filling the form give your id’s photocopy as proof
- Get your new SIM (Subscriber Identity Module)
- And your new SIM will be activated under in 1 week between 12 midnight 🌃 to 5 am 🌇
- And if you are a POSTPAID user then you have to carry your last paid bill with you for porting.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post on “Mobile Number Portability (MNP): How to 🤔 Port In/Port Out to Any SIM or Network 🗼”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem regarding this post just feel free to comment in comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer 😊. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- Avengers Infinity War Movie: Everything You Should Know
- Best Tablets Under Rs 15000 (4G VoLTE Calling, WiFi, 3GB RAM, Finger Print)
- Best DSLR Cameras Under Rs 50000 (24MP, WiFi, CMOS)
- Windows Computer keyboard Shortcuts keys (know your keyboard)
- How to Make Bootable Pendrive (Windows Xp/7/8.1/10)
- Best Productivity Extension (Addons) for All Browsers
- How to fix Overheating, Battery Draining issue Problem in Laptops
- How to find/know Check my (own) IMEI or MEID number
- Best Android Launchers Apps For Your Mobile Phone