I know you are searching for your problem's solution, but let me assure you that you came to the right place. This is the article made for you, because you are in the problem.Techky Universe is here to solve your all kind of problem with our cool and friendly solutions. Stay Tuned 😉
Taste changes always if a rival company 🏭 is offering the better plan in less amount as compared to currently used an item of the same field. It is also applied to network 🗼 field. Take an example: First I used to recharge of Rs. 178 for 1 GB in Airtel but after the launching of Jio (Should I say something more after that ? 🤣) If you can solve Trigonometry equation then you can also understand what I am trying to say 😃. So lets discuss today’s topic, today we will discuss MTNL port (How to MTNL Port). Stay with me to know more about it.
Recommended: How to 🤔 boost Jio speed for everymobile 📱 and PC
Recommended: (With Proof) Airtel UC Handler Tricks
So in this post 📃 I will tell you how can you port into MTNL from all other networks 🗼 like Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, Reliance, BSNL, MTS, Airtel, Telenor, Videocon, Tata Docomo and Jio. If you want to leave MTNL and want to join other network or want to port in MTNL then follow my steps. It is very simple to implement.
What is Port 🤔?
Before going to match let’s first do some workout 🚵 like let’s know about Port! In my words port means switching from one network to another network without changing our number 📞. That’s it. I will not make it lengthy.
Why Should I Port To MTNL?
If you love your money 💰 and if you are getting same comfort and all facility in another network 🗼 in cheap price then without thinking 💭 twice you should move on.
Pros ✅ of MTNL Port:
- You don’t have to change your current mobile number 📞
- Better Network coverage 🗼 if you have network issue with current network
- Cheap pricing if you are thinking that your current network is too expensive
- And much more are in queue 😅.
Cons 🚫 of MTNL Port:
If you are getting rid out of currently problem by port then I don’t think 💭 it has any cons but everything has pros and cons so according to my way I can see only one con of port and that is:
- It takes 1 week for port 😲
- You have to pay Rs. 💰 19 for port
Things to Remember 💭 Before MTNL Port:
- You can also port your current number from prepaid connection to postpaid connection
- If you want to port to another network 🗼, first you have complete 90 days in the current network from the day of activation of your mobile number.
- You can also port your current service provider to any other city in India
- You have to give Rs. 💰 19 for this process
- Port process takes 7 days for implement
- If you are a POSTPAID user 👤 than pleases fill your due bill before applying for the port.
- You can port to any network you want
Important Documents 📃 You should have For MTNL Port:
- First of all a passport size photograph 🖼 of yours.
- An ID proof like Aadhar Card or DL (Driving License) that shows your address.
- Maybe you need to fill Mobile Number 📞 Portability from
- You should also have your current mobile number, operator name, and UPC (Unique Port Code) code, it is 8 digits
Port MTNL ✨ Tricks:
Before going to the main post, Dominic Toretto has some cool 😎 tricks that will help you to give some extra help 🤝 regarding this post, I mean let’s have some information regarding this post like more cool kinds of stuff for new MTNL users, so if you going to port in MTNL then you must read these post to some extra fun having MTNL:
So just implement these method segment to enjoy a seamless experience of MTNL. All the Best 😊
(Fast MTNL Port) How to 🤔 Port In/Out to Other SIM Network 🗼 2017
So after getting too much knowledge about porting let’s discuss how to do this finally. Actually porting can do for two ✌️ methods:
- By SMS method
- By Call method
By SMS 💬 Method:
First, we will try by SMS method because it easy to implement without hearing any computer noise or talking 🗣 to customer care.
How to MTNL Port in or out by SMS method:
- First of all, open your SMS app in mobile phone 📱 and send an SMS
|SMS PORT <your current mobile number> to 1900|
By Call 📞 Method:
You can also port your mobile number 📞 by calling to customer care, just note down the number and call to port
How to MTNL Port in or out by Call method:
- First of all, open your dialer app in mobile phone 📱 and dial a number
- After receiving UPC (Unique Porting Code) code it is 8 digits, save it.
- Visit your nearest store 🏪 to which you have to go before expiring time of the code
- Now talk to Customer care 👤 of the store and follow the simple steps what he says to you
- After filling the form give your id’s photocopy as proof
- Get your new SIM (Subscriber Identity Module)
- And your new SIM will be activated under in 1 week between 12 midnight 🌃 to 5 am 🌇
- And if you are a POSTPAID user then you have to carry your last paid bill with you for porting.
All SIM Port Network 🗼 Methods
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post 📃 on “(Fast MTNL Port) How to 🤔 Port In/Out to Other SIM Network 🗼”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result in front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem regarding this post just feel free to comment on comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer 😊. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
We are Determined to Solve your problems, that is why we are here with our strong determination. If you have any query as well you can comment below we reply to each and every comment. As our every user is like our family member.
More from TechkyUniverse: