Taste changes always if a rival company 🏭 is offering a better plan in less amount as compared to currently using the item in the same field. It is also applied to network 🗼 field. Take an example: First I used to use it in free but from when Jio has stopped its free service, it’s not good to pay Rs. 303 per month (Should I say something more after that ? 🤣) If you can solve Trigonometry equation then you can also understand what I am trying to say 😃. So let’s discuss today’s topic, today we will discuss Jio port (How to Jio Port). Stay with me to know more about it.
Recommended: Best 32 Inches Smart LED TV (Full HD, 200Hertz)
Recommended: Windows Computer keyboard Shortcuts keys (know your keyboard)
So in this post 📃 I will tell you how can you port in to Jio from all other networks 🗼 like Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, Reliance, BSNL, MTS, MTNL, Telenor, Videocon, Tata Docomo and Airtel. If you want to leave Jio and want to join other network or want to port in Jio then follow my steps. It is very simple to implement.
Jio Port 🤔?
Before going to match let’s first do some workout like let’s know about Port! In my words port means switching from one network to another network without changing our number. That’s it. I will not make it lengthy.
Jio Port But Why?
If you love your money and if you are getting same comfort and all facility in another network in cheap price then without thinking twice you should move on.
Jio Port Pros ✅:
- You don’t have to change your current mobile number
- Better Network coverage if you have network issue with current network
- Cheap pricing if you are thinking that your current network is too expensive
- And much more are in queue.
Jio Port Cons 🚫:
If you are getting rid out of currently problem by port then I don’t think it has any cons but everything has pros and cons so according to my way I can see only one con of port and that is:
- It takes 1 week for port
- You have to pay Rs. 19 for port
Things to Remember 💭 Before Jio Port:
- You can also port your current number from prepaid connection to postpaid connection
- If you want to port to another network 🗼, first you have complete 90 days in the current network from the day of activation of your mobile number.
- You can also port your current service provider to any other city in India
- You have to give Rs. 💰 19 for this process
- Port process takes 7 days for implement
- If you are a POSTPAID user 👤 than pleases fill your due bill before applying for the port.
- You can port to any network you want
Important Documents 📃 You should have To Jio Port:
- First of all a passport size photograph 🖼 of yours.
- An ID proof like Aadhar Card or DL (Driving License) that shows your address.
- Maybe you need to fill Mobile Number Portability from
- You should also have your current mobile number, operator name, and UPC (Unique Port Code) code, it is of 8 digits
Jio Port ✨ Tricks:
Before going to the main post, Dominic Toretto has some cool tricks that will help you to give some extra help 🤝 regarding this post, I mean let’s have some information regarding this post like more cool kinds of stuff for new Jio users, so if you going to port in Jio then you must read these post to some extra fun having Jio:
So just implement these method segment to enjoy a seamless experience of Jio. All the Best 😊
(Fast Jio Port) How to 🤔 Port In/Out to Jio SIM Network 🗼 2017
So after getting too much knowledge about port let’s discuss how to do this finally. Actually port can do for two ✌ methods:
- By SMS method
- By Call method
By SMS 💬 Method:
First, we will try by SMS method because it easy to implement without hearing any computer noise or talking to customer care.
How to Jio Port in or out by SMS method:
- First of all, open your SMS app on mobile phone and send an SMS
|SMS PORT <space><your current mobile number> to 1900|
By Call 📞 Method:
You can also port your mobile number by calling to customer care, just note down the number and call to port
How to Jio Port in or out by Call method:
- First of all, open your dialer app in mobile phone and dial a number
- After receiving UPC (Unique Port Code) code it is 8 digits, save it.
- Visit your nearest store 🏪 to which you have to go before expiring time of the code
- Now talk to Customer care of the store and follow the simple steps what he says to you
- After filling the form give your id’s photocopy as proof
- Get your new SIM (Subscriber Identity Module)
- And your new SIM will be activated under in 1 week between 12 midnight to 5 am
- And if you are a POSTPAID user then you have to carry your last paid bill with you for port.
All SIM Port Network 🗼 Methods
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post on “(Fast Jio Port) How to 🤔 Port In/Out to Jio SIM Network 🗼”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result is in front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem regarding this post just feel free to comment on comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer 😊. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- Avengers Infinity War Movie: Everything You Should Know
- Best DSLR Cameras Under Rs 35000 (24MP, WiFi, CMOS)
- Best Tablets Under Rs 15000 (4G VoLTE Calling, WiFi, 3GB RAM, Finger Print)
- Best DSLR Cameras Under Rs 35000 (24MP, WiFi, CMOS)
- How to find/know Check my (own) IMEI or MEID number
- Best Wireless Mouse Under Rs 1000 for Laptops, Desktop
- How to Take Screenshot on any Android smartphone/mobile, PC, Laptops, Tablets
- How To Boost/Increase Google Chrome Speed for PC, Tablets
- Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From (PC, Pendrive, Hardrive)
- How to fix Overheating, Battery Draining issue Problem in Laptops