Taste changes always if a rival company 🏭 is offering the better plan in less amount as compared to currently using an item of the same field. It is also applied to network 🗼 field. Take an example: First I used to recharge of Rs. 155 for 1 GB in Idea but after the launching of Jio (Should I say something more after that ? 🤣) If you can solve Trigonometry equation then you can also understand what I am trying to say 😃. So let’s discuss today’s topic, today we will discuss Idea port (How to Port). Stay with me to know more about it.
Recommended: How to boost Jio speed for everymobile and PC
Recommended: Best smartphone Under Rs. 10000
So in this post 📃 I will tell you how can you port into Idea from all other networks 🗼 like Vodafone, Aircel, Reliance, BSNL, Airtel and Jio. If you want to leave Idea and want to join other network or want to port in Idea then follow my steps. It is very simple to implement.
What is Port 🤔?
Before going to match let’s first do some workout 🚵 like let’s know about Port! In my words port means switching from one network to another network without changing our number 📞. That’s it. I will not make it lengthy.
Why Should I Port?
If you love your money 💰 and if you are getting same comfort and all facility in another network 🗼 in cheap price then without thinking 💭 twice you should move on.
Pros ✅ of Idea Port:
- You don’t have to change your current mobile number 📞
- Better Network coverage 🗼 if you have network issue with current network
- Cheap pricing if you are thinking that your current network is too expensive
- And much more are in queue 😅.
Cons 🚫 of Idea Port:
If you are getting rid out of currently problem by port then I don’t think 💭 it has any cons but everything has pros and cons so according to my way I can see only one con of port and that is:
- It takes 1 week for port 😲
- You have to pay Rs. 💰 19 for port
Things to Remember 💭 Before Idea Port:
- You can also port your current number from prepaid connection to postpaid connection
- If you want to port to another network 🗼, first you have complete 90 days in the current network from the day of activation of your mobile number.
- You can also port your current service provider to any other city in India
- You have to give Rs. 💰 19 for this process
- Port process takes 7 days for implement
- If you are a POSPAID user 👤 than pleases fill your due bill before applying for the port.
- You can port to any network you want
Important Documents 📃 You should have For Idea Port:
- First of all a passport size photograph 🖼 of yours.
- An ID proof like Aadhar Card or DL (Driving License) that shows your address.
- Maybe you need to fill Mobile Number 📞 Portability from
- You should also have your current mobile number, operator name, and UPC (Unique Port Code) code, it is of 8 digits
(Fast Idea Port) How to 🤔 Port In/Out to Other SIM Network 🗼 2017
So after getting too much knowledge about port let’s discuss how to do this finally. Actually port can do for two ✌️ methods:
- By SMS method
- By Call method
By SMS 💬 Method:
First, we will try by SMS method because it easy to implement without hearing any computer noise or talking 🗣 to customer care.
How to Idea Port in or out by SMS method:
- First of all, open your SMS app in mobile phone 📱 and send an SMS
|SMS PORT <your current mobile number> to 1900|
By Call 📞 Method:
You can also port your mobile number 📞 by calling to customer care, just note down the number and call to port
How to Idea Port in or out by Call method:
- First of all, open your dialer app in mobile phone 📱 and dial a number
|Call on 1900|
- After receiving UPC (Unique Port Code) code it is of 8 digits, save it.
- Visit your nearest store 🏪 to which you have to go before expiring time of the code
- Now talk to Customer care 👤 of the store and follow the simple steps what he says to you
- After filling the form give your id’s photocopy as proof
- Get your new SIM (Subscriber Identity Module)
- And your new SIM will be activated under in 1 week between 12 midnight 🌃 to 5 am 🌇
- And if you are a POSTPAID user then you have to carry your last paid bill with you for port.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post on “(Fast Port) How to Port In/Out to Idea SIM Network 🗼”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem regarding this post just feel free to comment on comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- Avengers Infinity War Movie: Everything You Should Know
- How To Boost/Increase Google Chrome Speed for PC, Tablets
- Airtel Free Internet Tricks (5 Ways)
- How to Take Screenshot on any Android smartphone/mobile, PC, Laptops, Tablets
- Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From (PC, Pendrive, Hardrive)
- Best Wifi Names for Hotspot or Home Wifi (Surprise your Friends)
- How to reset/unlock any screen lock in your Android (Pattern, Pin, Password)
- How To Use TeamViewer to control your PC by your Android Smartphone
- How to Invite all facebook friends to like FB page (Single Click)
- Ussd Codes Banking *99# Transfer, Receive money Without Internet