Taste changes always if a rival company 🏭 is offering the better plan in less amount as compared to currently using an item of the same field. It is also applied to network 🗼 field. Take an example: First I used to recharge of Rs. 155 for 1 GB in Idea but after the launching of Jio (Should I say something more after that ? 🤣) If you can solve Trigonometry equation then you can also understand what I am trying to say 😃. So let’s discuss today’s topic, today we will discuss porting. Stay with me to know more about it.
Recommended: How to 🤔 boost Jio speed for everymobile 📱 and PC
Recommended: Best 👌 smartphone Under Rs. 💰 10000
So in this post 📃 I will tell you how can you port in to Idea from all other networks 🗼 like Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, BSNL and Jio. If you want to leave Idea and want to join other network or want to port in Idea then follow my steps. It is very simple to implement.
What is Porting 🤔?
Before going to match let’s first do some workout 🚵 like let’s know about Porting! In my words porting means switching from one network to another network without changing our number 📞. That’s it. I will not make it lengthy.
Why Should I Port 🤔?
If you love your money 💰 and if you are getting same comfort and all facility in another network 🗼 in cheap price then without thinking 💭 twice you should move on.
Pros ✅ of Porting:
- You don’t have to change your current mobile number 📞
- Better Network coverage 🗼 if you have network issue with current network
- Cheap pricing if you are thinking that your current network is too expensive
- And much more are in queue 😅.
Cons 🚫 of Porting:
If you are getting rid out of currently problem by porting then I don’t think 💭 it has any cons but everything has pros and cons so according to my way I can see only one con of porting and that is:
- It takes 1 week for port 😲
- You have to pay Rs. 💰 19 for porting
Things to Remember 💭 Before Porting:
- You can also port your current number from prepaid connection to postpaid connection
- If you want to port to another network 🗼, first you have complete 90 days in the current network from the day of activation of your mobile number.
- You can also port your current service provider to any other city in India
- You have to give Rs. 💰 19 for this process
- Porting process takes 7 days for implement
- If you are a POSPAID user 👤 than pleases fill your due bill before applying for the port.
- You can port to any network you want
Important Documents 📃 You should have For Porting:
- First of all a passport size photograph 🖼 of yours.
- An ID proof like Aadhar Card or DL (Driving License) that shows your address.
- Maybe you need to fill Mobile Number 📞 Portability from
- You should also have your current mobile number, operator name, and UPC (Unique Porting Code) code, it is of 8 digits
How to 🤔 Port In/Port Out to Idea from Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, Reliance, BSNL and Jio Network 🗼 2017
So after getting too much knowledge about porting let’s discuss how to do this finally. Actually porting can do for two ✌️ methods:
- By SMS 💬 method
- By Call 📞 method
By SMS 💬 Method:
First, we will try by SMS method because it easy to implement without hearing any computer noise or talking 🗣 to customer care.
How to Port in or out by SMS method:
- First of all, open your SMS app in mobile phone 📱 and send an SMS
|SMS PORT <your current mobile number> to 1900|
By Call 📞 Method:
You can also port your mobile number 📞 by calling to customer care, just note down the number and call to port
How to Port in or out by Call method:
- First of all, open your dialer app in mobile phone 📱 and dial a number
|Call on 1900|
- After receiving UPC (Unique Porting Code) code it is of 8 digits, save it.
- Visit your nearest store 🏪 to which you have to go before expiring time of the code
- Now talk to Customer care 👤 of the store and follow the simple steps what he says to you
- After filling the form give your id’s photocopy as proof
- Get your new SIM (Subscriber Identity Module)
- And your new SIM will be activated under in 1 week between 12 midnight 🌃 to 5 am 🌇
- And if you are a POSTPAID user then you have to carry your last paid bill with you for porting
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post 📃 on “How to Port In to Idea from Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, Reliance, BSNL and Jio network”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web 🌏 about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think 🤔 you will face any problem regarding this post 📃 while understanding or implementing 🤔 BUT if you are facing any problem 😣 regarding this post just feel free to comment 💬 in comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer 😊.
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- How To Boost/Increase Google Chrome Speed for PC 💻, Tablets
- Airtel Free Internet Tricks (5 Ways)
- How to Take Screenshot on any Android smartphone/mobile, PC, Laptops, Tablets
- Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From (PC, Pendrive, Hardrive)
- Best Wifi Names for Hotspot or Home Wifi (Surprise your Friends)
- How to reset/unlock any screen lock in your Android (Pattern, Pin, Password)
- How To Use TeamViewer to control your PC by your Android Smartphone
- How to Invite all facebook friends to like FB page (Single Click)
- Ussd Codes Banking *99# Transfer, Receive money Without Internet