Taste changes always if a rival company 🏭 is offering the better plan in less amount as compared to currently used an item of the same field. It is also applied to network 🗼 field. Take an example: First I used to recharge of Rs. 178 for 1 GB in Airtel but after the launching of Jio (Should I say something more after that ? 🤣) If you can solve Trigonometry equation then you can also understand what I am trying to say. So let’s discuss today’s topic, today we will discuss Airtel port (How to port Airtel Sim). Stay with me to know more about it.
Recommended: How to boost Jio speed for everymobile and PC
Recommended: (With Proof) Airtel UC Handler Tricks
So in this post 📃 I will tell you how can you port into Airtel from all other networks 🗼 like Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, Reliance, BSNL, MTS, MTNL, Telenor, Videocon, Tata Docomo and Jio. If you want to leave Airtel and want to join other network or want to port in Airtel then follow my steps. It is very simple to implement.
Airtel Port? 🤔
Before going to match let’s first do some workout like let’s know about Porting! In my words porting means switching from one network to another network without changing our number. That’s it. I will not make it lengthy.
Airtel Port But Why?
If you love your money and if you are getting same comfort and all facility in another network 🗼 in cheap price then without thinking twice you should move on.
Airtel Port Pros ✅
- You don’t have to change your current mobile number
- Better Network coverage if you have a network issue with current network
- Cheap pricing if you are thinking that your current network is too expensive
- And much more are in a queue.
Airtel Port Cons 🚫
If you are getting rid out of currently problem by porting then I don’t think it has any cons but everything has pros and cons so according to my way I can see only one con of porting and that is:
- It takes 1 week for port
- You have to pay Rs. 19 for porting
Things to Remember 💭 Before Airtel Port:
- You can also port your current number from prepaid connection to postpaid connection
- If you want to port to another network, first you have complete 90 days in the current network from the day of activation of your mobile number.
- You can also port your current service provider to any other city in India
- You have to give Rs. 19 for this process
- Porting process takes 7 days for implement
- If you are a POSTPAID user than pleases fill your due bill before applying for the port.
- You can port to any network you want
Important Documents 📃 You should have For Airtel Port:
- First of all a passport size photograph 🖼 of yours.
- An ID proof like Aadhar Card or DL (Driving License) that shows your address.
- Maybe you need to fill Mobile Number Portability from
- You should also have your current mobile number, operator name, and UPC (Unique Porting Code) code, it is of 8 digits
(Fast Airtel Port) How to Port In/Out to Other SIM Network 🗼 2017
So after getting too much knowledge about porting let’s discuss how to do this finally. Actually porting can do for two ✌ methods:
- By SMS method
- By Call method
Airtel Port by SMS 💬 Method:
First, we will try by SMS method because of easy to implement without hearing any computer noise or talking 🗣 to customer care.
How to Airel Port in or out by SMS method:
- First of all, open your SMS app in mobile phone and send an SMS
|SMS PORT <space><your current mobile number> to 1900|
Airtel Port by Call 📞 Method:
You can also port your mobile number by calling to customer care, just note down the number and call to port
How to Airtel Port in or out by Call method:
- First of all, open your dialer app in mobile phone and dial a number
|Call on 1900|
- After receiving UPC (Unique Porting Code) code it is 8 digits, save it.
- Visit your nearest store 🏪 to which you have to go before expiring time of the code
- Now talk to Customer care 👤 of the store and follow the simple steps what he says to you
- After filling the form give your id’s photocopy as proof
- Get your new SIM (Subscriber Identity Module)
- And your new SIM will be activated under in 1 week between 12 midnight to 5 am
- And if you are a POSTPAID user then you have to carry your last paid bill with you for porting.
All SIM Port Network 🗼 Methods
- Mobile Number Portability (MNP)
- How to Port In/Port Out to MTS
- How to Port In/Port Out to Tata Docomo
- How to Port In/Port Out to Reliance
- How to Port In/Port Out to Aircel
- How to Port In/Port Out to Vodafone
- How to Port In/Out to Idea
- How to Port In/Port Out to Jio
- How to Port In/Port Out to Videocon
- How to Port In/Port Out to Telenor
- How to Port In/Port Out to MTNL
- How to Port In/Port Out to BSNL
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post on “(Fast Airtel Port) How to Port In/Out to Airtel SIM Network 🗼airtel mnp status, airtel port number, port airtel”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem regarding this post just feel free to comment in comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊
More from TechkyUniverse:
- Avengers Infinity War Movie: Everything You Should Know
- Best Wifi Names for Hotspot or Home
- Best Torrent Sites for Free Downloading
- Productivity Extension for All Browsers
- Best Web Browsers For PC, Laptop (Windows, Mac and Linux)
- Best Android Mobile Under 20000 In India
- Get TalkTime or Net MB Loan Number USSD Codes
- Add or Remove Credit Card To/From Apple Pay
- Best Notepad Tricks (Codes & Hacks)
- Check Own IMEI or MEID number