Taste changes always if a rival company 🏭 is offering the better plan in less amount as compared to currently using an item of the same field. It is also applied to network 🗼 field. Take an example: First I used to recharge of Rs. 99 for 1 GB in Aircel but after the launching of Jio (Should I say something more after that ? 🤣) If you can solve Trigonometry equation then you can also understand what I am trying to say 😃. So lets discuss today’s topic, today we will discuss Aircel port number (How to Port Aircel, aircel ekyc). Stay with me to know more about it.
Aircel Port Number 🤔?
Before going to match let’s first do some workout like let’s know about Port! In my words port means switching from one network to another network without changing our number. That’s it. I will not make it lengthy.
Why Should I Go For Aircel Port Number?
If you love your money and if you are getting same comfort and all facility in another network in cheap price then without thinking twice you should move on.
Aircel Port Number Pros:
- You don’t have to change your current mobile number
- Better Network coverage 🗼 if you have network issue with current network
- Cheap pricing if you are thinking that your current network is too expensive
- And much more are in queue.
Aircel Port Number Cons:
If you are getting rid out of currently problem by port then I don’t think it has any cons but everything has pros and cons so according to my way I can see only one con of port and that is:
- It takes 1 week for port
- You have to pay Rs. 19 for port
Things to Remember 💭 Before Aircel Port Number:
- You can also port your current number from prepaid connection to postpaid connection
- If you want to port to another network, first you have complete 90 days in the current network from the day of activation of your mobile number.
- You can also port your current service provider to any other city in India
- You have to give Rs. 19 for this process
- Port process takes 7 days for implement
- If you are a POSTPAID user than pleases fill your due bill before applying for port.
- You can port to any network you want
Important Documents 📃 You should have For Aircel Port Number:
- First of all a passport size photograph 🖼 of yours.
- An ID proof like Aadhar Card or DL (Driving License) that shows your address.
- Maybe you need to fill Mobile Number Portability from
- You should also have your current mobile number, operator name, and UPC (Unique Port Code) code, it is of 8 digits
(Fast Aircel Port Number) Aircel Port Without Network 🗼
So after getting too much knowledge about port let’s discuss how to do this finally. Actually port can do for two methods:
- By SMS method
- By Call method
(Aircel Port Number) by SMS 💬 Method:
First, we will try by SMS method because it easy to implement without hearing any computer noise or talking 🗣 to customer care.
How to Aircel Port Number in or out by SMS method:
- First of all, open your SMS app in mobile phone and send an SMS
|SMS PORT <space><your current aircel mobile number> to 1900|
(Aircel Port Number) by Call 📞 Method:
You can also port your mobile number by calling to customer care, just note down the number and call to port
How to Aircel Port Number in or out by Call method:
- First of all, open your dialer app in mobile phone and dial a number
- After receiving UPC (Unique Port Code) code it is 8 digits, save it.
- Visit your nearest store to which you have to go before expiring time of the code
- Now talk to Customer care of the store and follow the simple steps what he says to you
- After filling the form give your id’s photocopy as proof
- Get your new SIM (Subscriber Identity Module)
- And your new SIM will be activated under in 1 week between 12 midnight to 5 am
- And if you are a POSTPAID user then you have to carry your last paid bill with you for port.
Aircel port without network (Method 1)
I can understand what you are feeling now. If my network disappear suddenly I would also be worry. I tried to give you almost every method for Aircel port number but they all valid if you are receiving signals, but you are not getting signals then what to do now? I got a new aircel trick for port if you are not receiving Aircel signal. Please follow this trick.
- First of all open your setting app
- Go to Mobile network and click on the option called Search for Networks Manually
- Wait for few minutes till search complete and click on the BSNL option
- After clicking on it, you will see that you got networks
- Now apply for Aircel port number by following above method.
- All the best, I hope you get out of this problem as soon as possible.
Please follow this step to know Aircel port number number.
- Just make a call on “9738012345”.
- Computer will speak in Kannad language (just press 2 for hindi and 3 for english language)
- After that, it will say “agar aap aircel grahak hai toh”..just listen it carefully.
- Then it will ask, “UPC generate karne ke” just hear that carefully and give your airtel mobile number.
- Just follow the steps, guys.
I hope now you can port your number now.
All the best.
Aircel port without network, Aircel ekyc (Method 2)
Just follow these methods to generate your upc code. All the best (once again)
1. just copy and paste this link (you can trust on TechkyUniverse, I checked the link)
2. After opening it you might see a error that “this page is not responding” (don’t worry guys, it normal millions of people like you is trying to port so that Aircel server is quite busy (its same when you store too much data and apps in your phone and its start hanging)
3. Keep refreshing this page, soon it will open (I have attached a screen shot below, you can check it)
4. Just feel those two option as I mentioned above and you are done, my heros.
You have successfully generated your upc number. Best of luck
Now, at least smile, guys, a small one will be awesome for us. We spent some time 🕝 for this article. If this article is helpful for you, you can share with your friends so that they can also read this article in future when they need it and believe me helping our loved friend is one of the best feeling in world. You are lucky if your childhood friend is still your friend like me. You already have met him.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
Let us know if you are facing some kind of problem regarding this article. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!