I’m a blogger as you all know. So I use multitasking so much to save some time 🕐 and many of people who do lots of work at same time. We all have only 2 hands 🙌 and 10 fingers so we try our best to do plenty of work as soon as possible that’s why we use multitasking because it saves a lot of time. If we are doing multitasking then we don’t need to swap between two windows again and again because it’s quite frustrating 😤 and time-consuming.
Recommended: How to Fix 🛠 Windows 10 Crashes Issue
So today I’ll tell you how can you do multitasking in windows 10 on your PC or laptop with the help of Dock and without Dock.
What is The Need of Multitasking in Windows 10?
Yes, you asked the right question,❓ what is the need of multitasking in Windows 10? You can also do manually multitasking in windows 10 with the help of mouse 🖱 but buddies you might feel that by using the mouse the windows can’t split equally. One gets bigger in size and other get smaller in size 😅 that causes a problem in multitasking work But if you use my trick then you can equally split the windows into two parts. Now I hope that you feel the need of multitasking according to my view.
How to 🤔 Run Dual Screens 🖥 (Multitasking) On Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 At Same Time In Your Laptop or PC 2017
So let’s start our journey 🛩 to know how to run dual screen or multitasking on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 without wasting a single second 🕐 of yours.
Thing To Remember 🤔 Before Spiting Windows Equally
- You need to open your desired pages in different windows, not in different tabs.
- Like you want to use Facebook and Gmail together then open Facebook in one window and Gmail in another window.
Let’s Go 👣 to Use Multitasking In Windows 10:
Now, let’s know how to do multitasking in windows 10.
- Simply just press Windows key + Left arrow key or Right arrow key.
- That’s it now you will see 👀 that your two windows get split equally for easily multitasking in windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7.
How To Do Dual Screen in Laptop 💻 Without Dock?
Now I’ll tell you how can you do the dual screen in laptop, just follow my instruction carefully to implement it. There are two ways to run dual screens, you can use your laptop screen as the first screen and for the second screen, you can use other monitors 💻. To run dual screens on your laptop, you need some connectors wires 🔌 (connectors) like HDMI wires and DVI wires.
- First of all set up the laptop near the second monitor.
- Now place the second monitor near your laptop left or right as you wish 😊.
- Next step 👣 is just to connect the monitor to the laptop by using an HDMI cable. (every laptop now come with HDMI port).
- Now power up both laptop and monitor.
- Now if you are using Windows 10 it will automatically detect the HDMI signal and you can directly work on both screen.
- Now if you are not on Windows 10 then press Windows key + P key to select the project notification option.
- Next step is select Extend to share the desktop option with the second screen.
- That’s all you can now start using your new dual screen very easily 😃.
You can also choose to duplicate the screen option if you want to use. If you want a duplicate screen then follow my procedure given below.
- First of all, navigate to Settings ⚙ option then System option in windows.
- Now select Display option and after that select Identity option. This will flash a number on your screen so you can see which is in the Settings screen.
- Now just drag and drop the screen within Settings so that your mouse flows between them.
- Now scroll down to select the resolution, scaling and multiple display settings.
- You are done guys you can easily run dual screens 🖥 on your laptop if you don’t have a dock.
How To 🤔 Do Dual Screen in Laptop With Dock?
Now if you are having a dock then you can follow this method to run 2, 3 or 4 screens together according to your need.
- First of all, place the dock on your desk or computer table and connect your laptop to it.
- Now place the monitors where you want to use them.
- After that connect the monitors to the dock with the help of HDMI or DVI port 🔌.
- After connecting them connect the dock and monitors to the main.
- Now simply power up your laptop.
After windows loads, it should automatically detect the HDMI and DVI signal and pick up your monitors.
- Now press the Windows key + P key to select the project screen option.
- After that select External to share the desktop with your screens.
- Finally, you are ready to use dual or 3, 4 screens in one time.
- Enjoy guys 😊.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post 📃 on “How to 🤔 Run Dual Screens 🖥 (Multitasking) On Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 At Same Time In Your Laptop or PC”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web 🌏 about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think 🤔 you will face any problem regarding this post 📃 while understanding or implementing 🤔 BUT if you are facing any problem 😣 regarding this post or any post 📃 of TechkyUniverse just feel free to comment 💬 in comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer 😊. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- How To Boost/Increase Google Chrome Speed for PC 💻, Tablets
- Best 👌 Android Smartphones (Mobile 📱) under Rs 💰 9000
- Best 👌 Android Smartphones 📱 (mobiles) under Rs 💰 5000
- Best 👌 Android Smartphones 📱 under Rs 💰 8000
- Airtel Free Internet Tricks (5 Ways)
- How to Take Screenshot on any Android smartphone/mobile, PC, Laptops, Tablets
- Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From (PC, Pendrive, Hardrive)
- Best Wifi Names for Hotspot or Home Wifi (Surprise your Friends)
- How to reset/unlock any screen lock in your Android (Pattern, Pin, Password)
- How To Use TeamViewer to control your PC by your Android Smartphone
- How to Invite all facebook friends to like FB page (Single Click)
- Ussd Codes Banking *99# Transfer, Receive money Without Internet