Hiiiiiiiiiii 👋 Jio user, I hope you would be fine there! Jio! These 3 words(✌️+☝️) just changed my life completely and I hope it would have given an impact on your life too. Are you still using Jio or already switched to your old network 🗼, if you are still using Jio then please tell me in comment box 📮 that “How is the service of Jio in your area”, “what’s the speed you are receiving in downloading” and “which plan you are using currently now ?” If you ask 🗣 me then my answer will be “it’s okay with me, its voice 📞 service is worst in my area but data is quite good and I’m using 2GB per day plan”.
You can easily able to check your JioFi Number without any problem with the help of below steps.
Recommended: Reliance Jio USSD Codes (4G Prime)
So today I’ll tell 🗣 you how can you change your Jio wifi user name and password according to your desire. If you want to do that change come with me and read this post till the last and you also become the master of it.
What is The Need 😕 of Changing Jio’s WiFi Name and Password?
I hope you know that if you have a Jio wifi then its default name is something like JioFi0923 and its default password 🔑 is jta7flfdh21 (very hard to remember) and looks the little bit awkward. We the human beings always want to see any object according to our view 👀 so how can we see jio default name and password, that’s why I thought let’s change it and also help my jio buddies to change their name and password.
How To 🤔 Change JioFi WiFi Hotspot and Login 👤 Page Name and Password 🔐
So let’s start our journey 🛩 to know how to change Jio wifi hotspot name and password and login page name and password without wasting a single second 🕘 of yours.
How to Change Jio WiFi Name and Password 🔑:
First, we will know how to change jio wifi name and password and for that just follow my instructions given below.
- First of all click on the blue button 🔵 given below to change your stuffs.
- Now you will see a Login option on top right side of the page.
- Just click on it and it will ask to User Name and Password.
- Simply enter administrator (in small letter, you can even just copy it and paste it) on the place of user name and password.
- Now after logging in you will see 👀 many options just click on the second option called Network.
- Now you will see many options on your left-hand side simply click on the WiFi-Configure option.
- After clicking on that option you will see sub-option just find an option called Network Name (SSID), it would have contained default wifi name just change it as you wish like I have done and in the place of Password just change it.
- All the best guys. Choose a strong password 😎.
How to Change/Reset Jio WiFi Website 🌏 Username and Password :
So, buddies, I didn’t think that I would write this topic but when I started writing this post I thought let’s change our name too but I forgot my user name and password 😅 because I already changed it few months back. So I thought 💭 what if you would also face the same problem. Then I decided to make a special topic on this too so here it is. Its little bit weird so get ready to do this.
- First step 👣 is to hold your Jiofi in your hand and open its back cover.
- After opening it you will see a tiny hole on the back and above of battery.
- Take a pin or sim ejector (don’t use a thin stick) and insert in the hole till the all three light turn off.
- After that wait till it gets restart.
- You are done guys, it back to normal settings, all settings get the default.
- Now just click on the blue button 🔵 and simply enter administrator (in small letter, you can even just copy it and paste it) on the place of user name and password.
- And follow above method to change your user name and password. You can also change username and password.
- Simply login to this website and go to User Management and then Account Management and do whatever you want to do 😊.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post on “How To 🤔 Change Jio WiFi Hotspot and Login 👤 Page Name and Password 🔐 2017”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem regarding this post or any post of TechkyUniverse just feel free to comment in comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer 😊. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- How To Fix “ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR-CIPHER_MISMATCH” Error
- How To Receive Mobile Phone Notifications
- How To Fix “Mouse Not Working” Problem
- How to Fix Windows 10 Crashes Issue
- How to Make Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 Genuine
- How to find/know Check my (own) IMEI or MEID Number
- Reliance Jio Customer Care Number Toll Free
- How to Speed up Increase UTorrent Downloads
- Best Productivity Extension (Addons) for All Browsers
- How to Add or Remove (Own) My Credit Card To/From Apple Pay
- How to Change Windows Folder Color In (Windows 7, 8.1, 10)