You read that right, you can earn more than an engineer while sitting at home. No need to go 🚶 to the private college of government college and to pay a fee in lakhs the only things you need to do is running your brain horses. Yeah, friends, Reliance jio is giving a salary of Rs. 45000-50000 per month without any qualification. So, today’s article is on Jio tower installation. Want to know how to earn, smile, please 😊.
Recommended: No Unlimited Jio Call, New Jio 149 Plan
Recommended: Set/Activate or Deactivate Jio Caller Tune
So basically today we wil discuss jio tower installation, jio tower installation contact number and many more things.
Jio Tower Installation 🗼
There is a very famous dialogue of Farhan Akhtar in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara movie, he said “Dilon mein tum apni BETABIYAN leke chal rahe ho TOH ZINDA HO TUM!”, here I want to do few changes, “Phone mein tum Jio se net chala rahe ho toh TRUE INDIAN HO TUM! 😂 I know its hilarious but it made me smile, I hope it will make you smile too. So, friends, let’s come to point jio needs space for installation of new jio tower to give more stronger 💪network.
Jio Tower Installation In Brief
Friends, Jio is planning to install more than 45,000 jio towers all over India (including your state) and the one and only reason behind it that Jio wants to be on top by giving high-speed internet connection and stronger network.
Apply 📝 For Jio Tower Installation
So, friends, if you are ready to earn money per month by just giving your roof on rent then please follow my instructions so that you can do whatever you want from that money.
Kinds of Stuff 🎒 and Documents We Need For Jio Tower Installation:
Before calling jio customer care for installing jio tower on your roof you need some kinds of stuff, here is the list below.
- Your house 🏠 or shop that has a roof or an empty plot.
- The minimum size of your roof must be 500 square foot I mean more than 50 Guz.
- And if you are having a plot then it must be 2000 square feet, in Guz, it will be more than 224 for installation of jio tower.
- You need to keep ready your original property (of the house or of the plot) paper so that they can confirm that it’s yours or not.
- No objection certification from Civic body of your area.
- Your ID proof like Aadhar card, Voter ID card or DL (Driving license 💳).
- A recent land survey report
- That’s it guys, you are done to go further.
Let’s Earn Some Money 💰 By Installing Jio Tower
Friends, let start our journey to earn money by jio tower installation and for that follow these steps given below.
- The first thing you need to do is to click on blue button given below 👇, it will open a new window of Indus Towers that are having an application form.
- Here it will ask questions like:
- Name (Your name)
- Property type (select your property type, it is plot or building)
- Type if Ownership (it means that property is of you or few people has bought it together)
- Category of the Property (it means your property is commercial or Residencial)
- Stat/Circle (choose your state name)
- The last step 👣 is simply to click on Submit button and you are done, guys, now wait for their call and beware from fraud calls. If they demand for money on calls then just ignore them, you don’t need to pay anything for jio tower.
Jio Tower Installation Contact Number 📞
If you are facing any problem regarding this stuff don’t feel hesitation to contact on 1244296766 or 18001021666 after all its all about money.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post on “Jio Tower Installation 🛠: Earn More Than An Engineering 👷, jio tower installation contact number”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem 😣 regarding this post just feel free to comment in comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse: