Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Wait a minute! 🖐 What? Jio is bringing Jio broadband for jio customers. 2 minutes of silence for those who were thinking that Jio won’t survive if it tries to charge money for its services. 😂 That’s called a businessman mind, the only thing I want to say “Salute sir”. This is the reason he is a business tycoon and India’s richest person.
Recommended: Reliance Jio 4G sim in any 3G smartphone
So, basically, today in this article we will discuss Jio Broadband, Jio Broadband Launch Date, Jio Broadband plans, Jio Broadband customer care, jio broadband apply, jio fiber broadband and much more things are going to clear today.
Jio Fiber Broadband Connection?
We all know what jio sim had done when it launched. I still remember I used to wake up at 5:30 am in morning to get free jio sim. And I guess I’m not alone, right? This step gave huge profit to Mr. Ambani that’s why he is planning to launch jio fiber broadband connection soon.
Jio Broadband Launch Date
Jio has already launched its jio broadband services in many big cities like New Delhi, Mumbai. They are still in testing period. Jio broadband could launch this year.
Why should I have Reliance Jio Broadband Connection?
If you have a question like that why should I have this connection then I will give you many reasons that why you should replace your currently using broadband service with this one.
- Very cheap price range e.g. 600 GBs at Rs. 500 only
- Speed up to 1 GBPS, (that’s really huge)
- 1 GB 4G at just Rs. 50
- Using Fiber Cable for fast speed
Come on, we are Indians! and Indians love things in large amount that come at the cheap price. Reliance very well knows Indian taste so we should definitely give it a try.
What is Reliance Jio GigaFiber:
As I early told that Reliance Jio is using fiber cable in their broadband services to provide their users ultra fast speed up to 1 GBPS downloading speed. Actually, fiber cable technique is well used for transferring any data from one place to another place at a very high-speed rate but it has never been used before in any broadband service maybe Reliance is first one to try this that why they named it as “GigaFiber”.
Reliance Jio Broadband Connection Launch Date:
As Reliance did not reveal that when they will launch their broadband service officially in all over India but its beta version is in process and it is being tested in Mumbai which response is very good, some users are getting up to 500 Mbps downloading speed but according to sources they will officially announce it after Happy New Offer of Reliance Jio sim that will end up on March 31st, 2017. So they will probably announce officially it in a month of June 2017.
(100%) (Working Trick) to Get Reliance Jio Broadband Connection in your Area 2017
So now I will tell you how to get Reliance Jio connection for your home and office work, this process is still in its beta version it is only available for selected area. Like Reliance Jio Broadband Connection is available for major cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad. If you want that service then you have to visit your nearest Reliance store to DX mini store to fill up the application form.
How to Get Reliance Jio Broadband Connection:
- First, you have to visit nearby Reliance DX Mini Store
- Confirm that whether the connection is available in your area or not.
- If yes then fill out the form in the office, then you will get invitation
- After that choose your Reliance Jio Broadband plan according to your convenience and submit your documents
- That’s it now you can get Reliance Jio broadband connection for your home and office place.
Requirements To Get Reliance Jio Broadband Connection:
When we buy something, we give some proof whether we buy a SIM or any big stuff we always give proof so in also getting Reliance Jio Broadband connection we need to give some proof. I am giving the following list of requirement that can be used for taking a connection:
- You need to keep two passport size photo.
- You need to give your Voted ID or Aadhar Card photocopy as a proof
- You need to give your address proof like Electricity bill or more.
What is the status of this service?
According to sources, Reliance will first launch it in major cities of India like Reliance Jio Broadband Connection is available for major cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad. If you are living in these selected cities then you can visit your nearest Reliance store to DX mini store and ask for this.
Status in current cities:
- In Mumbai: Available
- In Bangalore: Available at selected areas
- In Delhi: Now it is in hold position
- In Hyderabad: It is in hold position
Data Plans of Reliance Jio Broadband Connection:
Reliance Jio did not reveal any data plans for their latest broadband service officially but according to sources, their plans is to give 600 GBs per month at the 4G speed at just Rs. 500 only and 1 GB at 4G per day at Rs. 50 only, these plans are very talkative nowadays as soon as they will reveal their data plans I will update it immediately.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So, here is my best (100%) (Working Trick) to Get Reliance Jio Broadband Fiber Connection in your Area. If you are facing any problem 😨 regarding to this post 📃 or any other post of TechkyUniverse while understanding 🤔 it or while implementing it in your smartphone 📱 feel free to comment 💬 in comment box 📮. I will back to you as soon as possible 😎 with genuine and appropriate answer and if you like my work, share it with your friends 👥 and families to make good impression 😊. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- Blue Whale Game: Everything You Should Know
- Apple iPhone 9 Phone 📱: Everything You Should Know about iPhone 9
- Torrent sites still working
- Avengers Infinity War Movie 📹: Everything You Should Know
- Reliance Jio USSD Codes 4G
- Bypass Reliance Jio 4GB/1GB Limit per day Jio4gb.com
- Airtel Opera Mini Handler Tricks
- increase Jio 4G Speed after (128 kbps) 4GB/1GB per day for every smartphone
- Ussd Codes Banking *99# Transfer, Receive money Without Internet
- Airtel UC Handler Trick
- How to Use Google Drive (Upload & Download)
- How to Make Bootable Pendrive