Do you know what is Linux 🤔? If you know what is Linux then you are not a kid anymore 🕶. If you don’t know then I want to tell you, Linux is an operating system same like Windows and Mac. Actually, if we see a usage: Windows come 1st, Mac is on second and few of system runs on Linux operating system. Today we will discuss few interesting facts 😃 and usage about Linux. So be with me as always you know that we are going to install kali linux on android discuss today.
Recommended: How To Disable Stop Internet For Others By PC, Mobile Phone
Recommended: How to Genuinely Fix “There Was A Problem Resetting Your PC” Error
Today I’ll tell you an interesting thing and that is “How can you install and use Linux operating system on your mobile phone 📱”. So be with me to know add one more thing to your collection.
What is 🤔 Linux or Kali Linux?
Both meaning are same so what is Linux operating system, I had heard that few engineering students 👥 (proud to be an engineer 🕶) made Linux operating system. It is totally different from Windows and Mac in every manner. That’s all I know about Linux but if you know more about it then please tell me in the comment box 📮. I would love to know more about it rather than reading 📖 on Wikipedia or any other website.
Why Is Linux Becoming Sooooo 😱 popular Nowadays?
Good question!!! My thinking 💭 was same like yours but after hearing its cool features by my friends I got little bit surprise. Want to know its features? just move your eyes 👀 little bit down to read its cool features, I hope you guys will like it. So here I’m typing its features you can also compare it with Windows and Mac:
- Linux is totally free
- Hackers use Linux operating system for hacking 🕵 purposes
- All type of hackers like Blackhat, Grey hat and white hat hackers use Linux
- If you want to hack WiFi or any other hacking purpose then you must use Linux.
- You can use 100% of Linux if you wish
- Linux is free from virus 👿 or harmful malware
- It is really fast, I also admit it
- I never heard 👂 that Linux got crash (Maybe)
- As I said you don’t need a license to use it
- You can run program for any purpose (hacking including)
- You can also learn how program works
Thinking to install it? If you want to be a hacker 🕵 then must go otherwise if you are a normal PC user then read my next segment to know why I’m saying like this.
Why Isn’t Linux Tooooo Popular ☹?
After telling its cool features now I’ll tell you its cons. Yes, everything has both pros and cons even Apple also has pros and cons. So let’s discuss its drawbacks:
- Software in wider range is not available for Linux
- GAMES 😑 aren’t compatible with Linux (I don’t know anything about Linux 😜)
- There is not any support from Developers side to fix any issue
- It is boring 💤
So bottom line is that if you wan to be a hacker or only mean to browse 🌏 Google Chrome then go for Linux operating system and if are a gamer or want to feel you around lots of softwares then go for Windows and if you have lots of money 💰 and want to make some cool impression then go for Mac.
PC ✨ Tricks:
Before going to the main post, Dominic Toretto has some cool 😎 tricks that will help you to give some extra help 🤝 regarding this post, I mean let’s have some information regarding this post like more cool kinds of stuff for PC 🖥 and mobile phone users, so if you love to use PC and mobile phone then you must read these post to some extra fun having your PC and mobile phone:
So just implement these method segment to enjoy a seamless experience of PC and mobile phone 📱. All the Best 😊
How To 🤔 Install and Use 💻 Kali Linux Operating System On Android Mobile Phone 📱 2017
So after knowing about Linux lets start our journey 🛩 for installing and using Linux operating system on your Android mobile phone without wasting too much time 🕔 of yours.
- First of all download an app whose name is Linux Deploy app from the given below 👇 blue button
- Install it in your mobile phone
- After installing Linux Deploy app in your mobile phone open it and click 🖱 on download icon given below
- After clicking 🖱 on download button and waiting for a while looking for distribution option and change it from Linux to Kali Linux as shown in picture 🖼. (We always have a picture 🤣)
- Now see 👀 an option called “Install” at the top, click on it.
- Now, wait for few moments till the download get complete.
- Now next step 👣 is download VNC Viewer app from the given below blue 🔵 button
- After installing VNC Viewer app, open it and fill 🖊 the blanks as shown in figure 🖼
- After filling the details just simply click 🖱 on Connect button as shown if figure
- That’ it guys, your Android mobile phone became a Linux device. Now you can use it as you want.
Now you can use your Android mobile phone 📱 as Linux for hacking purposes or to learn to hack for educational purposes. If you to be a hacker then be a white hat hacker, It’s legal and great scope please don’t try to be a Black hat or Grey hat hacker, they are illegal 🚫. I hope you understand this. All the best.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post 📃 on “How To Install and Use Kali Linux Operating System On Android Mobile Phone”. I have first searched on the web about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem 😣 regarding this post just feel free to comment in comment box. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer 😊. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- Best 32 Inches Smart LED TV (Full HD, 200Hertz)
- Best 32 Inches LED TV Under Rs 15000 (200Hz, HD Ready)
- Best Web Browsers For PC, Laptop (Windows, Mac and Linux)
- Best Tablets Under Rs 15000 (4G VoLTE Calling, WiFi, 3GB RAM, Finger Print)
- Best Wifi Names for Hotspot or Home Wifi (Surprise your Friends)
- Best 4GB RAM Mobiles Smartphones (64GB ROM, 20MP Camera)
- Best DSLR Cameras Under Rs 35000 (24MP, WiFi, CMOS)
- Windows Computer keyboard Shortcuts keys (know your keyboard)