Are you also one of lakhs Jio users who are suffering from slow browsing and downloading of Jio 4G internet and daily searching on google to increase or boost Jio speed but always get not sufficient result. Here I am giving you few genuine working tricks that will help you to boost your Jio internet speed, just follow these steps and you would definitely see a change in your downloading and uploading speed.
Recommended: (With Proof) Airtel UC Handler Tricks
Before We Start:
(9 tricks) How to increase Jio 4G Speed after (128 kbps) 2017
Here I am providing you total 9 tricks to boost your Jio speed. These 9 tricks are different from each other, each trick has it’s own working method. The thing you have to do is just start from (Method 1) and come down. There is different kinds of tricks for different situation. Just follow them and it will help you to see a big or small change in your Jio speed.
(Method 1) to increase Jio 4G speed (Highly Recommended):
First i am providing you my bestest method. It is highly recommended for you, you should definitely give it a try. This trick is basically based on APN of our smartphone, it is very common and always came first in queue if you are want to boost your internet speed of any network. Just change your APN setting to my given APN setting and i am pretty sure you see the difference.
- First, go to setting option on your smartphone.
- Next step is to click on Mobile Networks option from settings.
- Then click on Access Point Name (APN) of your reliance Jio Sim
- You need to select the sim slot of Jio Sim
- Select Menu which is available at top right corner
- Then choose new APN then click Save
- Setting the APN Network to increase jio 4g speed
Setting up the APN to increase jio 4g speed
- Name – Reliance Jio
- APN – jionet (recommended)
- APN Type – Default
- Proxy – Not Set
- Port – Not Set
- Username – Not Set
- Password – Not Set
- Server – www.google.com
- MMSC – Not Set
- MMS proxy – Not Set
- MMS port – Not Set
- MCC – 405
- MNC – 857, 863 or 874
- Authentication type – Not Set
- APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
Do the all changes given above carefully, so by using this method and few changes in your mobile networks (APN) of your Jio sim, you will see a difference in your speed. This trick won’t harm your device. You can do restore these settings at any time. After doing all these settings you will get the high speed downloading and uploading.
(Method 2) to increase Jio 4G speed:
- First of all download the or
- So after downloading this app just open it
- After opening the app the server will set to india country and it will take up to 15 seconds to connect, some times it will connect in 2-3 seconds only
- After connecting to VPN you can check that download speed it will hit the maximum speed in just few seconds.
(Method 3) to Increase Jio 4G Speed:
This trick works with the help of internet speed booster and optimizer app.
- First, download and install Internet Speed Booster & Optimizer app
- Then enable the profile ‘Non-Root User’ or ‘Root user’ depending on your device root option
- Just leave it by running the app in background
- This App will increase Jio 4G speed in few seconds
- You will get highest maximum uploading and downloading speed.
Internet Speed Booster & Optimizer app is very useful for any Reliance Jio 4G user because it really works in both root and non-rooted smartphone to boost internet speed. Simply enable the Internet Speed Booster & Optimizer app to get best and maximum Jio 4G speed.
(Method 4) to increase Jio 4G speed:
- Download UC mini browser from play store.
- Then download a large file and after that pause them.
- Now open the VPN master or Snap Vpn
- Connect to the server,
- Then Check your download speed it will reach up to 10-20 Mbps automatically in few seconds.
(Method 5) to Increase Jio 4G Speed:
- Go to Android settings then Cellular or Mobile Networks then Access Point Names.
- Now click on profile named given by Jio 4G and change only those option that has been given below:
- Server: www.google.com
- Authentication Type: None
- APN type: Default
- Bearer: LTE
- Now click on ‘Save’ option.
(Method 6) to increase Jio 4G Speed: For Rooted Devices
- First of all download 3G/4G Speed Optimizer apk in your smartphone.
- Open it
- Select the network speed and choose 12/28/7 – Max Speed option.
- Then Click on ‘Apply Tweak’.
- Restart phone & after that you can see a change in your jio 4g speed.
(Method 7) to Increase Jio Speed: Clear Cache
This trick is based on clear cache strategy. Yes! you heard it right clearing cache can really help to boost your jio 4G speed. Android system stores too much data by using few files and apps for enhancing user experience. These files data is called as a cache. Reliance jio works a little bit different it not only related to sim settings. So removing cache will helps you boost internet speed. Follow these given steps to increase jio speed.
Steps to increase Jio Speed
- Go To Your Smartphone Android Settings
- Then click on Storage and USB option
- Under Internal Storage just click on cached data
- Just confirm by clicking OK on clear cached data
- You are done. You just got increased Jio Speed
(Method 8) to Increase Jio Jiofi Speed, How to increase Jio 4G Speed
- First, open your device and start any download from the browser
- Pause that download and see the downloading speed.
- Now go to Google Play Store and install F-Secure Freedome VPN app
- Open and Connect Singapore server
- Now, finally resume the download, you will see the difference in jio 4g speed.
It is very simple but effective too. Try this and see the difference yourself.
(Method 9) to Increase Reliance Jio 4G Speed After 4GB Daily Limit:
Steps to increase jio speed after 4GB limit:
- Download all 10 apps from old myjio apk 3.2.5 after that turn off the internet.
- Then open MyJio app from the list
- Wait for few minutes.
- Then turn on the internet and click on Get Jio Sim.
- In the next screen, you will see the preview offer will be activated
- From there you can find the jio 4GB Limit
With the help of all these tricks, you can able to increase jio 4G speed. If you are stuck at any point comment below and I will solve your query.
You Might Also Like
- Airtel Free Internet Tricks
- Airtel USSD Codes (Balance Check) (Own Number) (Loan MB)
- mCent unlimited recharge tricks
- Best Smartphones including Apple, Samsung, Sony, Google Pixel that Support Reliance Jio
- USSD Codes for All Network (Airtel, Jio, Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, BSNL, Reliance etc)
- How to Check (Know) Own Mobile Number (Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Jio, Bsnl, reliance, Aircel)
- How to Invite all facebook friends to like FB page (Single Click)