Are you also one 😑 of the lakhs UNSATISFIED 😡 Jio users who are suffering from slow 💤 browsing and downloading of Jio 4G internet and daily searching 🔎 on Google to increase 🔺 or boost Jio speed but always getting the insufficient result😭. Now your wait it over here, I am giving you few genuine working tricks that will help you to boost your Jio internet speed, just follow these steps and you would definitely see a change in your downloading and uploading speed.😉
Recommended: (With Proof) Airtel UC Handler Tricks
Before We Start:
(13 tricks/Method) How to 🤔 Increase or Boost 🔺 Jio 4G Speed after (128 kbps) upto 8 mbps for every mobile phone📱 2017
(Method 1) to Increase 🔺 Jio 4G Speed ￼(Highly Recommended)
First I am providing you my bestest method 😎 . It is highly recommended for you 😱, you should definitely give it a try 😉. This trick is basically based on APN of our smartphone 📱, it is very common and always came first 1⃣ in queue if you are want to boost your internet 🌏 speed of any network 🗼. Just change your APN setting to my given APN setting and I am pretty sure you see the difference.
How to Go to APN Settings?
- First, go to setting option on your smartphone.
- Next step is to click on Mobile Networks option from settings.
- Then click on Access Point Name (APN) of your reliance Jio Sim
- You need to select the sim slot of Jio Sim
- Select Menu which is available at top right corner
- Then choose new APN then click Save
- Setting the APN Network to increase jio 4g speed
APN Settings to Increase 🔺 Jio 4g Speed:
|Settings Name||What to choose or fill|
|MMS proxy||Not Set|
|MMS port||Not Set|
|MNC||857, 863 or 874|
|Authentication type||Not Set|
Do all changes given above carefully, so by using this method and few changes in your mobile networks (APN) of your Jio sim, you will see a difference in your speed. This trick won’t harm your device. You can do restore these settings at any time. After doing all these settings you will get the high speed downloading and uploading.
(Method 2) to Increase 🔺 Jio 4G Speed:
- First of all download the or
- So after downloading this app just open it
After opening the app the server will set to India country and it will take up to 15 seconds to connect, sometimes it will connect in 2-3 seconds only
After connecting to VPN you can check that download speed it will hit the maximum speed in just a few seconds.
(Method 3) to Increase 🔺 Jio 4G Speed:
This trick works with the help of internet speed booster and optimizer app.
- First, download and install Internet Speed Booster & Optimizer app
- Then enable the profile ‘Non-Root User’ or ‘Root user’ depending on your device root option
- Just leave it by running the app in background
- This App will increase Jio 4G speed in few seconds
- You will get highest maximum uploading and downloading speed.
Internet Speed Booster & Optimizer app is very useful for any Reliance Jio 4G user because it really works in both root and non-rooted smartphone to boost internet speed. Simply enable the Internet Speed Booster & Optimizer app to get best and maximum Jio 4G speed.
(Method 4) to Increase 🔺 Jio 4G Speed:
- Download UC mini browser from play store.
- Then download a large file and after that pause them.
- Now open the VPN master or Snap Vpn
- Connect to the server,
- Then Check your download speed it will reach up to 10-20 Mbps automatically in few seconds.
(Method 5) to Increase 🔺 Jio 4G Speed:
- Go to Android Settings then Cellular or Mobile Networks then Access Point Names.
- Now click on profile named given by Jio 4G and change only those option that has been given below:
|APN Settings Name||What to choose or fill|
- Now click on ‘Save’ option.
(Method 6) to Increase 🔺 Jio 4G Speed: For Rooted Devices
- First of all download 3G/4G Speed Optimizer apk in your smartphone.
- Open it
- Select the network speed and choose 12/28/7 – Max Speed option.
- Then Click on ‘Apply Tweak’.
- Restart phone & after that you can see a change in your jio 4g speed.
(Method 7) to Increase 🔺 Jio Speed: Clear Cache
This trick is based on clear cache strategy. Yes! you heard it right clearing cache can really help to boost your jio 4G speed. Android system stores too much data by using few files and apps for enhancing user experience. These files data is called as a cache. Reliance jio works a little bit different it not only related to sim settings. So removing cache will helps you boost internet speed. Follow these given steps to increase jio speed.
Steps to increase 🔺 Jio Speed
- Go To Your Smartphone Android Settings
- Then click on Storage and USB option
- Under Internal Storage just click on cached data
- Just confirm by clicking OK on clear cached data
- You are done. You just got increased Jio Speed
(Method 8) to Increase 🔺 Jio Jiofi Speed, How to increase Jio 4G Speed
- First, open your device and start any download from the browser
- Pause that download and see the downloading speed.
- Now go to Google Play Store and install F-Secure Freedome VPN app
- Open and Connect Singapore server
- Now, finally resume the download, you will see the difference in jio 4g speed.
It is very simple but effective too. Try this and see the difference yourself.
(Method 9) to Increase 🔺 Reliance Jio 4G Speed After 4GB Daily Limit:
- Download all 10 apps from old myjio apk 3.2.5 after that turn off the internet.
- Then open MyJio app from the list
- Wait for few minutes.
- Then turn on the internet and click on Get Jio Sim.
- In the next screen, you will see the preview offer will be activated
- From there you can find the jio 4GB Limit
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So, What was the result of all my tricks 😅, I know someone is working for you 😃 and someone is not working for you 😞. I also know that few of my buddies 👥 are angry 😡 on me and few of them are saying Thanks 😍 to me. But guys this was the best I can do now 😎😅 if none of them are working just stay connected with us 😊, I daily search 🔎 for new tricks if I got new “Trick to boost Jio Speed” I’ll publish that without wasting time 🕛. Let me know what is your thought 💭 regarding this trick If it’s working for you comment 💬 in comment box 📮 and if it’s not working for you then definitely comment 💬 in comment box 📮. I’ll reach you as soon as possible with a satisfaction answer.
Good Bye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- Airtel Free Internet Tricks
- Airtel USSD Codes (Balance Check) (Own Number) (Loan MB)
- Best smartphone under Rs. 10000
- Idea USSD Codes (Balance Check), (own number), (Loan MB)
- USSD Codes for All Network (Airtel, Jio, Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, BSNL, Reliance etc)
- How to Check (Know) Own Mobile Number (Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Jio, Bsnl, reliance, Aircel)
- How to Invite all facebook friends to like FB page (Single Click)