Are you also one 😑 of the lakhs UNSATISFIED 😡 Jio users who are suffering from slow 💤 browsing and downloading of Jio 4G internet and daily searching 🔎 on Google to increase or boost Jio speed but always getting the insufficient result. Now your wait it over here, I am giving you few genuine working tricks that will help you to boost your Jio internet speed, just follow these steps and you would definitely see a change in your downloading and uploading speed.
Recommended: (With Proof) Airtel UC Handler Tricks
Recommended: Reliance Jio 4G USSD Codes
Before We Start:
There are hundreds of tricks available on Google to increase or boost your speed of Jio but they aren’t working well 😵 as my personal views so I am giving you my best research on jio internet speed . “Look if you are thinking 💭 that with this trick my Jio speed will be lightning fast then don’t think like that because whole India is using Jio so how can you get real 4G experience” but don’t be sad because the tricks I am providing to you can help you a lot to boost your Jio speed. So let start:
(14 tricks/Method) How to 🤔 Increase or Boost 🔺 Jio 4G Speed after (128 kbps) upto 8 mbps for every mobile phone November 2017
Important Note: I know guys, you will think 💭 after sometime after reading my post that how stupid is his tricks 😒! I know guys but the truth is that i’m not a magician who have magic tricks that will boost up your jio speed after your daily limit. If Jio company is giving you 128 kbps of speed then how can you get 1 mbps of speed. Think about it.I’m just using my logic which will help you to get proper 128 kbps. Receiving a true 128 kbps isn’t too bad naa! So just use my “TechkyUniverse Special Magic Tricks” to get best of 128 kbps.
Jio Speed Increase Magic ✨ Tricks:
Before going to all lengthy and irritating methods I have something special for you! First time in history of blogging, I will tell you special 3 (100% working) tricks that never has been seen on any blog because it just came in my mind while laying on my bed . So without making you too much wait, I’m providing you my 3 special magic tricks.
#1. By Using Puffin Browser 🌏
This browser is like a miracle came in my life after having JIO sim. It has a superb speed of downloading and surfing/browsing. All the leading and most popular browsers look very tiny in front of this browser in speed. Don’t you believe me? Why don’t you give it a try! Hmm? I’m pretty sure you will recommend it to your friends and family members after using it.
I’m providing you the download link of puffin browsers just download it and forget the slow speed of your Jio.
#2. By Using Airplane ✈ Mode Option
Really? Yes, my buddy this option damn work in right direction. If you are fighting with your Jio speed, you want higher speed but your jio doesn’t! In that case, just use Airplane ✈ Mode ON and after waiting for 5 seconds just turn it OFF. Now the result would be you win! and your jio get defeated.
#3. By Contacting Jio Customer Care👥
Yeah! Its also a trick, personally performed by me. I called and complained that “its look like I’m using Jio in 2G speed in my 4G smartphone. They registered my complaint and promised to give a result in 2 days ⏰ after that I thought it would be wastage buy it really works now I’m getting speed up to 700 kbps to 1 Mbps in a day . So just contact with Jio Customer Care and give them the right information. It will definitely work.
- From Jio number: 198 or199
- From Other numbers: 1800-889-9999
#4. By Searching Best Network 🗼 Coverage:
See my friends, speed of any network depend upto its network strength. More you have stronger network more you will get the highest speed. Am I right? So try to find out best place in your home or office where you can get the stronger network. “I got my best place for Jio, now I sit 24/7 here to use jio and believe me guys, I get 30kbps downloading speed on IDM, Torrent as well as on UC Browser and smoothness surfing”. So start your search to find best place near you. All the best. And you can take help of Speedtest.net
Or you can also take a little bit help of “Internet Speed Meter Lite” to see your jio internet speed continuously increasing or decreasing while you move from one place to another place 🏘. Click on the button to download it.
#5. By Using Jio between 11 pm to 7 am
Now listen, guys, if you want to download something huge thing like any movie which is in GBs from torrents or any other website 🌏 then download it at midnight between 11 pm to 7 am. I’m pretty sure when you wake up your download will have completed. Try these three links to consume till last byte of your Jio data.
(Method 1) to Increase 🔺 Jio 4G Speed ￼(Highly Recommended)
First I am providing you my best method. It is highly recommended for you, you should definitely give it a try. This trick is basically based on APN of our smartphone 📱, it is very common and always came first in the queue if you are want to boost your internet 🌏 speed of any network. Just change your APN setting to my given APN setting and I am pretty sure you see the difference.
How to Go to Jio APN Settings?
- First, go to setting option on your smartphone.
- Next step is to click on Mobile Networks option from settings.
- Then click on Access Point Name (APN) of your reliance Jio Sim
- You need to select the sim slot of Jio Sim
- Select Menu which is available at top right corner
- Then choose new APN then click Save
- Setting the APN Network to increase jio 4g speed
APN Settings to Increase 🔺 Jio 4g Speed:
|Settings Name||What to choose or fill|
|MMS proxy||Not Set|
|MMS port||Not Set|
|MNC||857, 863 or 874|
|Authentication type||Not Set|
Do all changes given above carefully, so by using this method and few changes in your mobile networks (APN) of your Jio sim, you will see a difference in your speed. This trick won’t harm your device. You can do restore these settings at any time. After doing all these settings you will get the high speed downloading and uploading.
(Method 2) to Increase 🔺 Jio 4G Speed:
- First of all download the Download VPN Master App or Download Snap VPN App
- So after downloading this app just open it
After opening the app the server will set to India country and it will take up to 15 seconds to connect, sometimes it will connect in 2-3 seconds only
After connecting to VPN you can check that download speed it will hit the maximum speed in just a few seconds.
Note: If the internet speed isn’t improved you can change the country.
(Method 3) to Increase 🔺 Jio 4G Speed:
This trick works with the help of internet speed booster and optimizer app.
- First, download and install Internet Speed Booster & Optimizer app
- Then enable the profile ‘Non-Root User’ or ‘Root user’ depending on your device root option
- Just leave it by running the app in background
- This App will increase Jio 4G speed in few seconds
- You will get highest maximum uploading and downloading speed.
Internet Speed Booster & Optimizer app is very useful for any Reliance Jio 4G user because it really works in both root and non-rooted smartphone to boost internet speed. Simply enable the Internet Speed Booster & Optimizer app to get best and maximum Jio 4G speed.
(Method 4) to Increase 🔺 Jio 4G Speed:
- Download UC mini browser from play store.
- Then download a large file and after that pause them.
- Now open the VPN master or Snap Vpn
- Connect to the server,
- Then Check your download speed it will reach up to 10-20 Mbps automatically in few seconds.
(Method 5) to Increase 🔺 Jio 4G Speed:
This trick is basically based on APN setting. Have a look on it. APN is the backbone of any internet speed, doing few changes can give an impressive result Before doing changes in APN default setting be sure to follow exact steps and change the APN Settings carefully.
- Go to Android Settings then Cellular or Mobile Networks then Access Point Names.
- Now click on profile named given by Jio 4G and change only those option that has been given below:
|APN Settings Name||What to choose or fill|
- Now click on ‘Save’ option.
(Method 6) to Increase 🔺 Jio 4G Speed: For Rooted Devices
This trick is basically only for rooted device. If you are using a rooted smartphone then use this trick. It will really boost up your downloading and upload speed.
- First of all download 3G/4G Speed Optimizer apk in your smartphone.
- Open it
- Select the network speed and choose 12/28/7 – Max Speed option.
- Then Click on ‘Apply Tweak’.
- Restart phone & after that you can see a change in your jio 4g speed.
(Method 7) to Increase 🔺 Jio Speed: Clear Cache
This trick is based on clear cache strategy. Yes! you heard it right clearing cache can really help to boost your jio 4G speed. Android system stores too much data by using few files and apps for enhancing user experience. These files data is called as a cache. Reliance jio works a little bit different it not only related to sim settings. So removing cache will helps you boost internet speed. Follow these given steps to increase jio speed.
Steps to increase 🔺 Jio Speed
- Go To Your Smartphone Android Settings
- Then click on Storage and USB option
- Under Internal Storage just click on cached data
- Just confirm by clicking OK on clear cached data
- You are done. You just got increased Jio Speed
Follow the above steps simply and you will definitely see the difference.
(Method 8) to Increase 🔺 Jio Jiofi Speed, How to increase Jio 4G Speed
In this article, I whall also give you a trick or method to boost your Jio Jiofi hotspot.
- First, open your device and start any download from the browser
- Pause that download and see the downloading speed.
- Now go to Google Play Store and install F-Secure Freedome VPN app
- Open and Connect Singapore server
- Now, finally resume the download, you will see the difference in jio 4g speed.
It is very simple but effective too. Try this and see the difference yourself.
(Method 9) to Increase 🔺 Reliance Jio 4G Speed After 4GB Daily Limit:
According to Terms & Conditions of Jio Welcome Offer, your speed will automatically reduce to 128 kbps after using 4 GB. Don’t worry guys I found a trick that will help you to boost your downloading speed after 4GB. Take a look:
Steps to increase jio speed after 4GB limit:
- Download all 10 apps from old myjio apk 3.2.5 after that turn off the internet.
- Then open MyJio app from the list
- Wait for few minutes.
- Then turn on the internet and click on Get Jio Sim.
- In the next screen, you will see the preview offer will be activated
- From there you can find the jio 4GB Limit
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So, What was the result of all my tricks, I know someone is working for you and someone is not working for you. I also know that few of my buddies are angry on me and few of them are saying Thanks to me. But guys this was the best I can do now if none of them are working just stay connected with us, I daily search for new tricks if I got new “Trick to boost Jio Speed” I’ll publish that without wasting time 🕛. Let me know what is your thought regarding this trick If it’s working for you comment 💬 in comment box 📮 and if it’s not working for you then definitely comment 💬 in comment box. I’ll reach you as soon as possible with a satisfaction answer. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤
Good Bye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- Airtel Free Internet Tricks
- Airtel USSD Codes (Balance Check) (Own Number) (Loan MB)
- Best smartphone under Rs. 10000
- Idea USSD Codes (Balance Check), (own number), (Loan MB)
- USSD Codes for All Network (Airtel, Jio, Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, BSNL, Reliance etc)
- How to Check (Know) Own Mobile Number (Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Jio, Bsnl, reliance, Aircel)
- How to Invite all facebook friends to like FB page (Single Click)