TechkyUniverse has come again to disturb you 😊. This time I’m going to disturb you by telling you how can you format your pen drive with the help of command prompt. I know many of my friends 👥 is thinking that I can also format my pen drive by right clicking on pen drive icon and after that click on Format option, that it ! then what’s the need of this? Friends I’ll just say remember it it’s absolutely free.
Recommended: How to Make Bootable Pendrive (Windows Xp/7/8.1/10)
Recommended: GTA San Andreas Game: Cheats Codes
So today I’m going to tell 🗣 you how can you format your pen drive with the help of command prompt in pc or laptop.
Stuffs 🎒 and Things to Remember Before Formatting Pendrive
- I can also type the main part but awaring you is my duty so that you take to do it without any worry or you don’t feel too loose something.
- A happy face (hell important, please)
- A pen drive without any data inside it that is going to format.
- Remember your pen drive full name (i mean my pen drive name is DOM “F:”, on your computer, it might be “E:”, “G” or “H:”) Understood? Still, have a doubt? Wait let me explain with picture 🖼 (As I said we always have a picture.) Sorry for bad drawing 😅.
- Annnnnd………. that’s it guys what are you looking for 😂!
How To 🤔 Format Pendrive Using Command Prompt In Windows PC or Laptop 💻 2017
So friends let start our journey 🛩 to know how to format pen drive using command prompt without wasting a single second of yours.
- We will start from starting so plug in your pen drive in your PC or Laptop.
- Now press Windows key + R key to the open run program.
- Now type cmd (let me make it easier for you, you can simply copy and paste that bold letter in the run) in run and press Enter key.
- After the opening of command prompt type format f: (remember to type correct pen drive name like “format e:”, “format f:”, “format g:”.
- You are 90 % done guys now it will ask to press Enter key again, simply press Enter key and you are done.
- Enjoy your day and here is the proof (just trying to make a trust of yours on TechkyUniverse 😃)
Formatting with the help of command prompt is quite slow. It is taking some time but its genuine process. I hope you like it.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post on “How To 🤔 Format Pendrive Using Command Prompt In Windows PC or Laptop 💻”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem regarding this post just feel free to comment in comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- Best Web Browsers For PC, Laptop
- How To Send Blank Message In WhatsApp For Android
- How to Delete All Facebook Messages Permanently
- How To Boost/Increase Speedup Google Chrome Speed for PC, Tablets
- How to Set/Activate or Deactivate Caller Tune In Jio
- How to find/know Check my (own) IMEI or MEID Number (Samsung, At&t, T Mobile)
- How To Fix “Mouse Not Working” Problem In Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 For PC
- How to Hide/Block Last Seen Features In Facebook App and Messenger