Jio! Jio! Jio! Nowadays Jio has become a very hot gossip topic between all Indians. Everyone want to talk about it. We all Indians including me are using Reliance Jio free services since few months and get addicted to it. We are happy this time and every jio user used Happy New Year Offer but it will not going to live last soon it’s going to end up. New Year Offer is ending on 31st March 2017. So what’s next? I got the answer, today in this post I’m going to tell you what we should do after 31St March 2017. The only simple thing you have to do is just stay with me.😉
Recommended: Jio Prime Membership After 31st March 2018?
We all get addicted to Jio. We are downloading too many files 📁 ￼by using its free 4G data, talking too much through its unlimited voice call 📞 all over India, enjoying its all Jio apps for free. If we all getting these high quality services at free of cost then whom will not get addicted to it. We all discuss specially teenagers that I downloaded more than 500 Gbs, I daily cross it’s limit or I daily talk more than 1 hours and many more things to make some great impression among his friends.😂.
Okay now come to the main point, Almost everyone will have known that Mr. Mukesh Ambani chairman of Reliance industry announced new traffic plans for Jio few days ago, these plans is going to apply after the end of Happy New Year Offer. These plans will be applied from 1st of April 2017. So what are the traffic plans? What would be it’s cost? Should I continue using Jio after Happy New Year Offer? These questions will definitely raising in your mind! Don’t worry guys that’s why I’m here 😎 to clarify all your queries. Just stick to this post and get answers of all your questions regarding to Jio.
(Official Traffic Plans 📃) of Reliance Jio April 2017
Everyone were worried thinking 💭 about what will be the next step of Jio after Happy New Year Offer. Would this service be free of cost or I have to pay some amount of cash to use its service if I pay for the service then how much it cost. That’s why Mr. Mukesh Ambani made a big announcement 📢 yesterday and fixed all the queries.
What Mr. Mukesh Ambani announced:
After having 100 million of happy and satisfied (almost 😂) Jio users 👥 Mr. Mukesh Ambani announced “Jio Prime” service that will apply from 1st of April 2017.
What is Jio Prime service ⚙:
Jio Prime service is the next step taken by Reliance industry for Reliance Jio after the Happy New Year Offer. Bit here is the catch this service is not free at all. You have to pay for it! Shocked 😲 ? Me too!!. It will apply after the end of Happy New Year Offer and that is 31st March 2017. That means it will apply from 1st of April 20117.
How To Apply for Reliance Jio Prime Service?
After hearing about this news every single jio user might start thinking 💭 “how I can apply for it”. Calm down guys that’s what I am telling you right now.
- You can apply/enroll for Jio Prime service from next month i.e. 1st March to 31st March 2017, by going to your nearest Reliance Digital Store 🏪, jio.com or myJio app.
- The users have to pay a registration fee of Rs. 99 (one time) only to become a Jio Prime service member.
- After that users have to pay an amount of Rs. 303 per month (for 12 months) to use this service.
- Jio Prime Membership service is valid upto 1 year (from 1st April 2017 to 31 March 2017).
￼Note📝: This membership or this scheme is not compulsory to take for every Jio user 👤, you can even throw your Jio sim without any hesitation or being worried if you are not getting better result like my friends are planning too￼￼😂😂.
What or How Much I Will Get from Reliance Jio Prime Service?
According to yesterday’s event:
- Voice calls 📞 will be free all over India till 31st March 2017. (Yesssss!!!!!)
- Messaging will also be free for 12 months. (Good!)
- Most important how much data I will get, according to sources you will get 1GB 4G data per day. (Not Bad)
- After the usage of 1GB 4G data speed will be deducted to 128 kbps.
It’s look like Jio Prime service is almost same as Happy New Year Offer.
So this is what Reliance Jio Prime Service. Now the main point arrises, Should I take this service or throw this Jio Sim after 31st March.
Here I am giving my genuine point to this Prime Membership 👤 service:
Overall it’s not too bad plan for paying Rs. 303 per month for being Jio user. I’m not promoting Jio Prime service 😅😂. I have my own reasons behind it and that are I’m going to tell you.
- I will get unlimited voice calls ￼📞.
- I will get 100 Message ✉ daily.
- I will get 1GB of 4G data.
- After 1GB, I can still use Jio data service at speed of 128 kbps.
- I will be a member of all its Jio apps.
Note 📝: If you are planning to take this membership or this scheme but even didn’t understand completely then I’m telling you in very simple way. You will get “Happy New Year Offer” till March 2017 like you are using from January 1, 2017 to March 31st 2017.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post on “(All Doubts Clear) How To 🤔 Apply for Reliance Jio Prime Membership Services Plans”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem regarding this post just feel free to comment in comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- Airtel Free Internet Tricks
- Get Reliance Jio Broadband Connection in your Area
- How To Use TeamViewer to control your PC by your Android Smartphone
- Reliance Jio 4G sim in any 3G smartphone
- Bypass Reliance Jio 4GB/1GB Limit per day Jio4gb.com
- Airtel Opera Mini Handler Tricks
- How to increase Jio 4G Speed
- Ussd Codes Banking *99# Transfer, Receive money Without Internet
- How to Invite all facebook friends to like FB page
- How to Transfer Airtel to Airtel Balance