I had never thought 💭 that I’ll write something like this but we can’t expect anything from future. So, guys, you might know that Airtel has launched its VoLTE feature in Mumbai recently and soon it is going to launch it all over India and its new smartphone is also coming with VoLTE feature. But do you know you can also get Airtel VoLTE feature in your currently using a smartphone? Want to know how? Just be with me.
So basically today I’m going to tell you how can you get Airtel VoLTE feature in your currently using a mobile phone 📱.
What’s Airtel VoLTE 📞 Feature?
Airtel VoLTE feature is same like Jio VoLTE feature. Actually, according to VoLTE feature, you can call and talk to another person on mobile with the help of your data. Didn’t understand? See if you are having VoLTE feature in your network then you don’t need to make a recharge for your talktime simply make a recharge of data 🌏 and talk to anyone, isn’t it cheap 😃? Airtel also launched this feature on Monday (11 September 2017) in Mumbai for testing purpose as they feel all thing fine they will launch it in all India.
Airtel VoLTE Features
Having a VoLTE feature in your network is really awesome 😲 because it has some really good features, few are given below:
- Better HD voice quality calling
- No need to make a separate recharge for calling
- It’s free
- and I don’t know more about it 😅
How To 🤔 Get Airtel VoLTE 🗣 Feature in Your Mobile Phone 2017
So let’s start our journey 🛩 to know how to get Airtel VoLTE feature on your mobile phone without wasting a single second of yours 🕝.
- Check Device 📱 Compatibility
- Mobile Phone Software Update 🔄
- Airtel 4G Sim 🗼
- How To Check You are An Airtel 4G VoLTE User Or Not 🙁
- List of Apple Phone 📱 That Supports Airtel 4G VoLTE Feature
- List of Samsung Phone That Supports Airtel 4G VoLTE 🗣 Feature
- List of Xiaomi (MI) Phone That Supports 🤝 Airtel 4G VoLTE Feature
- List of Gionee Phone That Supports Airtel 4G 🗼 VoLTE Feature
- List of Oppo Phone That Supports Airtel 4G VoLTE Feature
Check Device 📱 Compatibility
Before going to go further we need to check that your device is compatible with Airtel VoLTE feature or not and for that follow my instructions friends.
- First of all click on the blue button given below to check your device compatibility.
- Now this service has just started so there is not too much compatible devices now. Company has started testing popular mobile phone brand like Apple, Samsung for the compatibility with its VoLTE service. They will add more model name further.
Mobile Phone Software Update 🔄
If you want Airtel VoLTE feature then your mobile phone must run on latest software like Android Marshmallow (6.0), Nougat (7.0) or Oreo (8.0). If you are getting an update of software in your handset then please don’t forget to update it as soon as possible (you or your best friend might be on jio too 😂).
Airtel 4G Sim 🗼
Most important and most easy step to get Airtel VoLTE feature in your device. You must have an Airtel 4G sim inserted in your device so if you are an Airtel user and want this feature then please check that you have Airtel 4G sim or not. If not then run to nearest Airtel store 🏪 and get it absolutely free.
How To Check You are An Airtel 4G VoLTE User Or Not 🙁
So if you have checked all the compatibility given above and your mobile phone passed above test then its time to check that you are using this feature or not. So my dearest friend follows this method to check.
Requirements For This Process
Here are few stuffs 🎒 you need to do before doing this process.
- You must have a 4G Sim
- And if your device has dual sim option then ensure that Airtel sim must me in sim 1 slot.
- And you must be on 4G/3G/2G (Auto) network, if you aren’t then please do that by going to Settings option 👉 Sim networks option 👉 Preferred network type option and finally choose 4G/3G/2G (Auto)
For Android Users
If you are an android mobile phone user then follow this method.
- First of all open Settings option.
- And look for Mobile Network option.
- Open it and look for Turn on VoLTE call
- and you are done friends, now enjoy unlimited calling (maybe like Jio. 😕)
For iOS Users
If you are an Apple mobile phone user then follow this method.
- First of all open Settings option.
- And look for Mobile Data option.
- After going to that option Mobile Data Options option.
- Now click on Enable 4G option and after that Turn on Voice & Data option and you are done, friends.
List 📃 of Mobile Phone That Is Compatible for Airtel VoLTE Feature
Here I’m providing you the list of mobile phone that is compatible with Airtel VoLTE feature so friends check this list to see that your device is on this list or not? If not then you don’t need to be worried as I said Airtel has just launched this service in Mumbai give some time 🕝 to Airtel for testing mobile phone brand for their services.
List of Apple Phone 📱 That Supports Airtel 4G VoLTE Feature
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
List of Samsung Phone That Supports Airtel 4G VoLTE 🗣 Feature
- Galaxy J7
- Galaxy A8
- Galaxy J2 Pro
- Galaxy J2 2016
List of Xiaomi (MI) Phone That Supports 🤝 Airtel 4G VoLTE Feature
- Mi Max Prime
- Redmi Note 4
- Mi Max
- Mi 5
List of Gionee Phone That Supports Airtel 4G 🗼 VoLTE Feature
- Gionee A1
List of Oppo Phone That Supports Airtel 4G VoLTE Feature
- Oppo F3 Plus
So friends if your mobile phone is not in this list then you don’t need to be worried because (I’m saying 3rd time 😅) Airtel is testing another handset. Please wait.
TechkyUniverse Words 💬:
So guys, I successfully made a post on “How To 🤔 Get Airtel VoLTE 🗣 Feature on Your Mobile Phone”. I have first searched 🔎 on the web about it and finally, the result is front of yours. I don’t think you will face any problem regarding this post while understanding or implementing BUT if you are facing any problem regarding this post just feel free to comment in comment box 📮. I’ll be back to you as soon as possible with working and satisfying answer. ALWAYS REMEMBER FRIENDS 😃
We Are One Big Happy Family ❤️
Goodbye, Take Care Guys 😊!
More from TechkyUniverse:
- Surprising, Cool, Amazing Facebook Facts
- GTA San Andreas Game: Cheats Codes for Everything You Can Do
- Best Wifi Names for Hotspot or Home Wifi (Surprise your Friends)
- How to Make Bootable Pendrive (Windows Xp/7/8.1/10)
- How To Remove Password In Windows 10 Home Pro Enterprise
- Best Notepad Tricks (Codes & Hacks)
- How to Speed up Increase UTorrent Downloads upto 4 mbps
- Airtel UC Browser Handler Tricks (With Proof)
- Mobile Number Portability (MNP): How to Port In/Port Out to Any SIM or Network
- How to find/know Check my (own) IMEI or MEID Number (Samsung, At&t, T Mobile)